Ruby thompstone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she selling a “course” for £50/£30 😭😂it’s a 5 page ebook telling you not to Facetune your pictures and use hashtags...I feel stupid for ever buying it when all the info is on google 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Does anyone follow Ruby?

She does TikTok and Instagram and seems lovely but her boyfriend seems like a bit of a deadbeat dad to be. He doesn’t want to be at the birth and he doesn’t want the baby to have his surname and it doesn’t really look like they are together.

Does anyone follow Ruby?

She does TikTok and Instagram and seems lovely but her boyfriend seems like a bit of a deadbeat dad to be. He doesn’t want to be at the birth and he doesn’t want the baby to have his surname and it doesn’t really look like they are together.
What's her bfs insta. Recently come across her didn't realise he didn't want baby to have his surname etc. found it weird he didn't want to go on holiday with her

What's her bfs insta. Recently come across her didn't realise he didn't want baby to have his surname etc. found it weird he didn't want to go on holiday with her
I think it was just a family thing as they went to visit grandparents i domt think her sister lilys boyfriend went eithrr

Reactions: 1
She seems like a nice girl but her baby daddy gives me the ick.. in hospital with his hood up and a cap on like a chav standing outside a corner shop🤣
Defo don’t agree with them already using their baby for monetary benefit, she’s literally just been born

Reactions: 5
She seems lovely and sounds like she had a tough induction, but yeah the dad with his cap on in hospital?? Like take it off lol

Reactions: 2
Crptokid I think but he’s private.
I don’t agree with a 1 day old baby having a public Instagram.. Just enjoy her privately.

He didn’t come across as badly as I imagined (in the birth vlog). He seems to always post her but she never posts anything of him on her Instagram.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So glad i found this thread! So confused about her boyfriend hes always hiding?

Reactions: 3
So glad i found this thread! So confused about her boyfriend hes always hiding?
He was adamant he didn’t want to be at the birth at one point and didn’t want the baby to have his name but he came across ok in her vlog.

Reactions: 4
The Pandora keyrings they gifted their 4 midwives are £45 each + the £45 baby charms to go on them 😳

They seems to have money to burn.

I’m not sure it’s a good idea to constantly slate your old hospital either. Surely they could take legal action against Ruby for making videos about them?

• Wow
Reactions: 4