Ruby Holley #3 Ruby’s married. Ruby’s rich. She’s not a WAG though, she’s a boss babe witch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
on the off chance anyone saw her stories and thought they’d buy HA designs stuff (not disclosed as a gift despite being gifted free from a fellow rovers wag) it’s awful quality. Over priced and minus the personalisation the quality is similar to primark if not worse. Only had 2 items both fell apart. She’ll literally
Promote anything that’s given free.

Reactions: 4
Just can’t get over her doing duck all because she finds January hard. Like don’t we all? Except we have to go to work and do chores rather than lay about in our mansion and ranting how the weather is miserable.
Like her job is to make content and she can’t summon the energy to produce anything?? Honestly would love to know what she does all day because she must be pretty bored and directionless.
I know it’s not the done thing to speculate but her mentioning that she’d been ill in December and now talking about baby names does make me wonder…..

Reactions: 10
She’s such a moany little Brat she’s always “ struggling” unless she’s on holiday if she stuggles with Jan so much go away she has the means to! Go alone or with a friend! I hate people who moan when they have the means to change things

Reactions: 11
We should start a count on how many times she doesn’t post then says “ she’s struggling” then follows up with a holiday lol

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She is clearly so unfulfilled doing this job but has nothing to motivate her to get a proper one because she’s rich.

Reactions: 5
She’s so spoiled and pathetic with zero coping skills. Imagine if she had to actually get up in what feels like the middle of the night at 6/7 am and commute to work not landing at your desk til 9 and not in the door again until it’s dark after 5. Moaning from her fabulous home that she hates this weather because she can’t take nice outfit pictures. Would she ever duck off. Nothing stopping her getting off her hole and volunteering or found something with her time. Instead she’s all day scrolling TikTok depressed because Sam’s job means they can’t go on holiday. While she’s rolling over for her second sleep right now the rest of us are facing into another week of actual work

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
You know I actually really like Ruby and her content but for the first time I’ve come over to this thread because of that comment about work. I understand people have varying realities but the majority of the population and I imagine many of her followers work 9-5. As someone who falls into this category I found it so insulting to read this. I’d love the choice to not work and take a few more weeks off taking it easy but no I can’t just tell my boss ‘sorry Its January I need more time’ … like the previous poster said I’m getting up at silly o’ clock, going to work in the dark and coming home in the dark - rain or shine. I actually like my job and earn a good living so it’s not even the financial privilege she has that irks me at all - but comments like this from influencers really get to me. It’s the mind set they have… so SO far from reality it’s unbelievable.

Honestly Ruby this was such an entitled thing to say. I get where she’s coming from im not motivated in January either and I get so depressed and down but it’s such a privilege to be able to indulge in more time off whenever you feel like it. Don’t moan to followers who haven’t got that choice. Read the room a little bit :/

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
You know I actually really like Ruby and her content but for the first time I’ve come over to this thread because of that comment about work. I understand people have varying realities but the majority of the population and I imagine many of her followers work 9-5. As someone who falls into this category I found it so insulting to read this. I’d love the choice to not work and take a few more weeks off taking it easy but no I can’t just tell my boss ‘sorry Its January I need more time’ … like the previous poster said I’m getting up at silly o’ clock, going to work in the dark and coming home in the dark - rain or shine. I actually like my job and earn a good living so it’s not even the financial privilege she has that irks me at all - but comments like this from influencers really get to me. It’s the mind set they have… so SO far from reality it’s unbelievable.

Honestly Ruby this was such an entitled thing to say. I get where she’s coming from im not motivated in January either and I get so depressed and down but it’s such a privilege to be able to indulge in more time off whenever you feel like it. Don’t moan to followers who haven’t got that choice. Read the room a little bit :/
Completely agree with this 100%. What planet is she on. Her descent to vapid WAG must have broken records

Reactions: 9
Its not like she has to actually get up and go out in the dark pissy weather and go to work for minimum wage or just above it, have nothing to show for it at the end of the month when bills are paid and then wonder why you even bother. Now that is depressing Ruby! She can literally snuggle up and watch Netflix all day and wait for January to pass. She doesn’t have to stick her nose outside the door or lift a finger and she’d still be more financially better off than most of us. She can do as she likes really, so why the constant moaning. Honestly I’m so sick of her. She has no idea how good she has it. Whilst I agree the emptiness must be isolating and grim, there is nothing stopping her from getting up off her moany hole and finding more substance to her vacuous existence

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s really got to be annoying most of her audience with these comments.

It’s the faux victim status (Sam’s job tying her to have to live in Alderly Edge and not being able to go on holiday when she wants) and the faux helplessness (not productive in Jan/dark and rainy/bad light) that fucks me right off.
As has been said, she’s got money so could go abroad if she wanted to with a friend or her mum. Or get up at 10am and make a tik tok then get back into bed and she’d still be making more money than most of us!
She’s just a lazy brat. She has no accountability to her audience as she only needs them when she wants affiliate money or to flog Oleada clothes so she can just stop making any effort when it suits her. If she cared one bit she would try and make some content. Hope you enjoy your afternoon naps Ruby must be brilliant doing absolutely duck all and being richer than everyone else 👏🏻

When she moans about Sam’s job.. oh my god he’s the reason she lives a life of luxe?! She would be shite influencer if she didn’t have a million holidays to show off get a grip?! And her giving advice to the girl who’s a nurse duck me her followers must be muppets asking her for advice she’s barley had a real job she wouldn’t bleeping know