Ruby Holley #3 Ruby’s married. Ruby’s rich. She’s not a WAG though, she’s a boss babe witch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshots for anyone that didn’t get to see them!

its fine to have a moan but honestly what does she expect with a child? They get ill and go through difficult phases. She was the one that claimed she’d done everything like holidays and going out and now it was time for a child. I think she just had visions of picnics on the beach with her tripod set up to film it all.

also the bit about finding childcare! Most women don’t have a choice so not sure why she’s being so precious over it, just find a nursery. Am sure there are plenty of fancy ones where they live.
im not a fan of ruby for alot of reasons but as a fellow new mum I can fully relate to her post. Motherhood is so bloody hard

Reactions: 2
im not a fan of ruby for alot of reasons but as a fellow new mum I can fully relate to her post. Motherhood is so bloody hard
It is but in all honesty I would feel guilty writing that down and putting it out there to hundreds of thousands. I don’t think she’s enjoying it at all and it’s only going to get more full on when Goldie starts crawling and messing up her show house

Reactions: 6
oh it’s completely the hardest thing ever but she is in a more fortunate position than most mums if she really wants to she can afford the best nursery and child minders, but her problem ( and alot of the influencer mums) they romanticise their lives so much that even the smallest hint of reality and real life debilitates them.

Also I’m sure lots of other new mums who are in a similar position, Would have loved to message Ruby and sympathise , but she has so many times told people off for daring to message her about parenting/mum life because she doesn’t want so many opinions but now that she is suffering a bit, she wants everyone to blow air up her pampered arse

this is also Ruby, who complains about EVERYTHING, if its sunny its too hot if it’s raining and cold she is miserable, princess Goldilocks is never happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s just spoiled end of. She has a bit of responsibility for once in her life and is crumbling

Reactions: 10
Sorry, read the post and all I thought was shut upppp. I know motherhood is hard and that many can sympathise but I’m sure goldie would love to grow up and read things like that… not

I agree with Pinkii’s post!!

I mean it’s fine to have a moan but honestly found the whole thing a bit ‘woe is me’ and wanting people to message her and say what a great mum she is. I can’t be doing with influencers begging for sympathy. I’m sure she is a good mum to Goldie but needing the validation of strangers when it suits her is icky. And she’s absolutely the first to complain when anyone comments on her parenting!
I think she struggles with the reality vs insta perfect life and that’s bc influencers peddle a false reality in the first place. Then they can’t cope with one bad week where you’ve all got a sickness bug and the baby is playing up. Like bathing Goldie at 3am - of course it’s rubbish but some women do that and get up and go to work the next day!!

I’ve seen Sams contract is over at Blackburn in June 2024 so fully expecting them to move and head back down south. Looks like there’s rumours Ipswich Town want him.

• Heart
oh it’s completely the hardest thing ever but she is in a more fortunate position than most mums if she really wants to she can afford the best nursery and child minders, but her problem ( and alot of the influencer mums) they romanticise their lives so much that even the smallest hint of reality and real life debilitates them.

Also I’m sure lots of other new mums who are in a similar position, Would have loved to message Ruby and sympathise , but she has so many times told people off for daring to message her about parenting/mum life because she doesn’t want so many opinions but now that she is suffering a bit, she wants everyone to blow air up her pampered arse

this is also Ruby, who complains about EVERYTHING, if its sunny its too hot if it’s raining and cold she is miserable, princess Goldilocks is never happy.
Oh my God this comment has made me realise Ruby is essentially Goldilocks and has named her child Goldie 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshots for anyone that didn’t get to see them!

its fine to have a moan but honestly what does she expect with a child? They get ill and go through difficult phases. She was the one that claimed she’d done everything like holidays and going out and now it was time for a child. I think she just had visions of picnics on the beach with her tripod set up to film it all.

also the bit about finding childcare! Most women don’t have a choice so not sure why she’s being so precious over it, just find a nursery. Am sure there are plenty of fancy ones where they live.
All I got from those stories is moan moan bleeping moan. Did she want the child or not? Yes thousands of woman would love to have been fortunate enough to carry a child, so I think it would be a good idea to shut the duck up about it to be honest Ruby!

WTAF 😂 filming yourself in your car with your husband eating a takeaway and constantly checking yourself in the camera! Who does that 🤷‍♀️ Oh yeah someone who wants to brag about a backseat full of shopping bags and have a moan about having a child … again 😂
IMG_1131.png

She’s constantly out and about shopping and eating nice dinners. She doesn’t live in the real world at all

Reactions: 10
She says baby sitter but probably hires an expensive nanny or something. I’m convinced she has plenty of help behind the scenes but doesn’t mention it as she wants everyone to believe she’s a hard done by mama like everyone else. As we’ve said on here she’s always shopping and going places so not sure what the baby is stopping her doing anyway.

bleeping ell, she has been a mum for less than 2 years and is already talking about the things she took for granted 🤣

The fact that she doesnt even realise its a privilege to be able to afford a decent babysitter for a random night out, without having to plans weeks/months im advance.

Reactions: 3
Literally ran here after that insta story of that weird set up in the car recording them laugh ‘so candid and natural’ yet side eyeing herself on the camera constantly. So cringe

I’m new to following Ruby. Even in the short time I’ve followed her I find her so irritating. I have a baby who is 7 months old and the way she makes out it’s really easy one minute (making elaborate lunches) and then moans the next. The video is just too much. Why would you set up a phone to record yourself, fake laugh and why is he agreeing to this?! She’s so peculiar. I can’t.