Ruby Holley #3 Ruby’s married. Ruby’s rich. She’s not a WAG though, she’s a boss babe witch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she went on about that reel like it was the funniest thing every, whereas it was completely understandable that Sam was getting annoyed holding her up just for an Ad 🙄
The fake laughing is soo cringe as well. Struggled to watch the the ad.
Also love her go to outfit; lululemon leggings which are £100, new balance around £100, those anine bing jumpers are a few hundred quid, assume her coat will be a few hundred as well and then a Chanel bag! Just ridiculous
omg I was coming to talk about her go to outfit! Wtf so madly out of touch and comes across as a right cow

Reactions: 3
The way she went on about that reel like it was the funniest thing every, whereas it was completely understandable that Sam was getting annoyed holding her up just for an Ad 🙄
The fake laughing is soo cringe as well. Struggled to watch the the ad.
Also love her go to outfit; lululemon leggings which are £100, new balance around £100, those anine bing jumpers are a few hundred quid, assume her coat will be a few hundred as well and then a Chanel bag! Just ridiculous
Do not get the Anine Bing trend???? It's literally a jumper with someone else's name on it...for £200+ :poop:

Reactions: 8
Been too ill to create content but not too ill to post #ads hahaha ok hun. No you’re only making the content your get paid for

Reactions: 7
Been too ill to create content but not too ill to post #ads hahaha ok hun. No you’re only making the content your get paid for
Exactly. She’s well enough to post ads to get that aff link money! Let’s be honest she just can’t be arsed to make non ad content anymore.
Treating herself to net a Porter stuff for Xmas, so relatable.
I love how she put a disclaimer that the skims pjs were expensive! Yes poor people don’t look at what you can’t afford…

Reactions: 5
Exactly. She’s well enough to post ads to get that aff link money! Let’s be honest she just can’t be arsed to make non ad content anymore.
Treating herself to net a Porter stuff for Xmas, so relatable.
I love how she put a disclaimer that the skims pjs were expensive! Yes poor people don’t look at what you can’t afford…
Didn’t she say not long ago that she treats herself to the white company pjs and these are the only ones she wears 🤷🏼‍♀️

I thought the same about the white co!
makes me laugh oh I really had to think about the skims. It’s marked as an ad so you’ve basically been gifted them or heavily discounted then paid on too so either way they’re basically free. She’s a disgrace, so materialistic. MIA because she’s felt poorly, suck it up princess and get on with your ‘job’ like the rest of us would have to.

Reactions: 4
Oh now advertising Lulu lemon as the only gym gear she wears and the best leggings ever. Last month it was adanola?!
why do brands support people that have no interest and literally promote anything when it’s flavour of the month and they’re being paid to love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She must be feeling better. Time to squeeze in lots of ads so she doesn’t miss out on affiliate link money despite doing bugger all content this month. I genuinely don’t know how she’d cope with a job where she had to turn up everyday. They’d always be an excuse why she couldn’t.

So lazy aswell. Promoting Lulu but no sign of a discount code or anything. Where’s our incentive to support you then Ruby?

Oh yea I forgot it’s taketaketake for little miss greedy. Sick of her

The housewife boredom must be real this winter now she’s already wifed up at the ripe old age of what, 24? Don’t even think I had a bank account at that age. Talk about rushing into things for insta content. She’ll be depressed now and moaning on stories come January 1st now she’s wifed up with nothing to plan

How ridiculous of her to moan. Her bloke is paid a lot of money to play football and working Xmas comes with the job. Honestly she could go and volunteer somewhere instead of moaning. Or why doesn’t she invite her
Mum and sister up and host?

Reactions: 8
How ridiculous of her to moan. Her bloke is paid a lot of money to play football and working Xmas comes with the job. Honestly she could go and volunteer somewhere instead of moaning. Or why doesn’t she invite her
Mum and sister up and host?
How outrageous of you to suggest she does something that actually involves some effort 😂

Random but how do people make their videos look like that one on her story of the dog? It’s super clear. Anyone technical know?