Ruby Holley #2 Princess Ruby woe is me, six holidays a year, and out of touch with reality!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll defo go on honeymoon 2.0 in January during the Christmas football break since this one hasn’t gone to plan 😂 her entitlement is outrageous

Reactions: 9
Wonder when she’ll get pregnant? That will be her excuse to do absolutely nothing because she is a mum!

Reactions: 6
she will definitely want another honeymoon, her Oleada account hasn’t been updated for nearly a month, so she clearly got bored of working!

my idea for thread title:

Maldives rain is very tough, two weddings, two dresses, sorry poor ppl you can’t afford my luxury stuff!

We’ve had a few ideas so can everyone like the post they prefer and I’ll make a new thread tomorrow morning

Reactions: 7
Wonder when she’ll get pregnant? That will be her excuse to do absolutely nothing because she is a mum!
When she realises we’re all sick of hearing about the wedding and she needs a new prop to create some content with.

Can you imagine the moaning though? She’ll be saying how hard it is, no one told her, she’s the busiest mum ever because she’s an influencer yet will have her mum and a nanny helping behind the scenes 🙄

I dont see her having kids, princess rubs not ready to give up the life of constant holidays and luxury

Reactions: 2
She’s gone to the f1. But weird as she’s never mentioned being a fan. Guess there’s a chance she could have got free tickets but not be disclosing them.

Reactions: 5
I imagine through his job Sam will get some free tickets for the World Cup so they’ll swan around the emirates and Qatar.
will anything be declared ad or gifted?!Pigs will fly…

Be interesting to see if Princess Ruby ‘i vote labour’ fighter of human rights (🙄) does go Qatar.

i wouldn’t put it the hypocrite tbh.

Another undisclosed ad for her brand. I’ve screenshotted and I’m going to report. It’s beyond a joke now

How much are this boutique paying her to show these strange ass clothes 😬

41C2DAD4-D4DE-462D-94AB-002E63BFB13E.png

0F5EFD35-5881-4C35-9394-2A6582756D74.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Be interesting to see if Princess Ruby ‘i vote labour’ fighter of human rights (🙄) does go Qatar.

i wouldn’t put it the hypocrite tbh.
surely not. If she does go I bet she doesn’t post as wouldn’t want the backlash

also I am sick of seeing her with unwashed scraped back bun for every occasion

Reactions: 8
also I am sick of seeing her with unwashed scraped back bun for every occasion
Yes!! Sick of seeing it on every post (on every influencer!) it’s like the open leg pose that has now died out.

The hair was cute for an occasion but it’s so overdone now and most don’t even look good with it!
Shame as she has such gorgeous hair too

Reactions: 7
Why is she posting so much on holiday where as the rest of the time she barely bothers?! That said, it’s mostly ads isn’t it so just a sales opportunity. How sad on her honeymoon. Maldives and Dubai… surprised she is staying in Dubai. I wonder if they will go anywhere else.

I also will start new thread later!!

Why is she posting so much on holiday where as the rest of the time she barely bothers?! That said, it’s mostly ads isn’t it so just a sales opportunity. How sad on her honeymoon. Maldives and Dubai… surprised she is staying in Dubai. I wonder if they will go anywhere else.

I also will start new thread later!!
I know!! Fancy having to essentially ‘work’ on your honeymoon of all things!

What a sad act!!!

Last edited:
Thread suggestion - Rubys married, ruby’s rich, she’s not a wag though! she’s a boss babe bi***

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seen her bridesmaid wag friend is also in Dubai with them. Minus her children.
I find it odd when people honeymoon with their friends. Just like her engagement holiday was also with wag friends but it was never shared.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.