Ruby Granger #40 Ruby the linguistic terrorist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a condescending little PRIG (to quoth Enid Blyton)

And I’m pretty sure it should be “its” not “it’s” in the sentence “[…] it’s geography mirrors […]”

Oxford MA people ;)
That stray apostrophe must be the one that fell off "King's Cave".

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Around here it is the exact opposite. They want people who have high anxiety to work through that anxiety and make it to their appointments. Part of the healing process. Not easy and not always accessible, but definitely part of challenging and desensitizing the patient via cognitive behavioral therapy.
I would agree that is part of the healing process (I am going through it myself after 10 years of agoraphobia) but having remote therapy makes it accessible for people at the beginning of their recovery who can’t yet get to the therapy In person due to their anxiety. Some anxiety patients are entirely housebound.

Reactions: 6
I would agree that is part of the healing process (I am going through it myself after 10 years of agoraphobia) but having remote therapy makes it accessible for people at the beginning of their recovery who can’t yet get to the therapy In person due to their anxiety. Some anxiety patients are entirely housebound.
Roobee’s definitely not housebound though 😅

Reactions: 3
Roobee’s definitely not housebound though 😅
Oh absolutely, I should have mentioned I was just trying to expand on the use of remote therapy for anxiety patients. My comment wasn’t to do with Ruby or supporting her use of it

Reactions: 5
I know Ruby was 7 years younger in this photo than she is now but I think our Miss Bones looked really pretty & healthy then. Probably not entirely fair to comment on the clothes as it looks like a uniform but why for pity sake does she still sometimes dress as if she is still wearing a uniform to school. Seriously Ruby you are getting very slight. Look at that girl in the photo. That girl looked so healthy and actually really happy. Ruby, as far as I can see, you no longer look anywhere as genuinely happy and nowhere near as healthy. The girl in the photo looks a happy & health young lady. If she was try and take the spirit of that girl with you to Oxford.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
God I’d love a documentary of her wandering around the rough parts of Glasgow. She’d faint if she came here. Not least because she’d get called out on her bullshit if she started it in public.
Did not expect to find a fellow Weegie here. She’d get eaten for breakfast here.

Reactions: 2
What happened to the puppy they got? I am watching some old old ruby Granger.. was just after her Oxford rejection. They got a new puppy.

Reactions: 1
What happened to the puppy they got? I am watching some old old ruby Granger.. was just after her Oxford rejection. They got a new puppy.
The puppy they got is the dog they have now. Their other dog died a while ago - it was confusing as I think they changed the puppy‘s name, it was something like Ottline but it became Lola, and I think the dog who passed away was Margot. Or it might be the other way round ...

Reactions: 1
She could be suffering from Dyshidrotic Eczema which is a type of eczema that affects the hands or she could have Chilblains which can form due to poor circulation or sensitive skin.

Reactions: 3
Yet ANOTHER video with reused productivity tips.
Can't wait for her to actually go to Oxford and get busy with studying for real.

Reactions: 20
If this new video doesn't confirm she reads here...I don't know what will. The ChatGPT stuff she spews is so funny!!!

Reactions: 10
Yes, just the same ole, same ole. With a rather panicked explanation of when she uses AI. She definitely reads here. Then again, she lies through her teeth, so I no longer take anything she says seriously. How can we? She's been caught in a thousand lies and scams. Just a bunch of rehashed info and rather outdated when it is all about productivity and then she says her awkward new ending "have more than a productive week". Maybe she can tell us how she will be doing that "more" while she is in Oxford? And after Oxford?

Reactions: 17
I really want to know the after Oxford goal because clearly she doesn't know either. I know the degree is obviously just a flex (because she isn't even interested in Shakespearian stuff anyways....) It just frustrates me that she can just sit there acting so flippantly about her opportunity like she's Rory Gilmore when the grad degree program of my dreams won't take any more students because there isn't enough funding / students 🙄

Reactions: 10
She could be suffering from Dyshidrotic Eczema which is a type of eczema that affects the hands or she could have Chilblains which can form due to poor circulation or sensitive skin.
Let’s be honest Ruby would love chilblains like a Victorian match-girl

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"Oi'm VARRY TANTATIVE to tawlk about this," Ruby says while recommending ChatGPT as a VARRY PRODOCKTIVE TYOOL. "Because...thahhr are lwots of problems with AYY OIYY...and obviously this should NWOT BEE YEESED...in place of hyeeman creativity and loike in a creative capaciteeee AND AWLSYO...SHOULD NAVVER ACKSHUALLY BEE DYOING YORE WAHRK FWORE YEU? LOIKE...(WAVES HANDS AROUND)...OBVIOUSLY OIY'M NOT GYOWING TYO SIT HERE AND RACKOMAND THAT... IT HARTS YEU AS A STYEEDENT, STOPS YEU FROM LAHHRNING. IT ALSYO HARTS...A HYOLE WOIDA CREATIVE INDUSTREE."

Reminder: Ruby used ChatGPT and other plagiarised sources to slap together a crappy recipe book, then took full credit for making it herself. She also spent her entire university career doing everything possible to avoid doing her own work or learning anything.

Her dramatic, fake little Tattle-inspired lip service disclaimer would have a lot more weight to it if she hadn't been caught red-handed getting ChatGPT to straight-up do her work for her in a variety of ways.

And it's awfully coincidental that Ruby's suddenly VARRY CONSARRNED about the danger AI poses to careers in creative industries only after it was mentioned on Tattle how ridiculous it is for her to keep recommending AI as a self-proclaimed writer considering the risks it poses to creative jobs...

Hmm...

To make it even more ridiculous and embarrassing, I'm pretty sure Ruby had ChatGPT help her write this section of the video, too.

vlcsnap-2023-08-30-18h5746 - Copy.png

She's recently been having ChatGPT generate things like 'Using ChatGPT for Student[...]' and 'Benefits of Simplifying Tasks'. There's absolutely no way that Ruby's been using it as a tool to test her knowledge of things she's already read (ha!), but I imagine ChatGPT came up with that as a potential study use for it and she ran with it. Just embarrassing lies in every video.

The fact that this video is 70% recycled footage from recent content goes to show how creatively bankrupt she is.

And despite claiming that she always does 7.8 billion tasks AVVERY SINGLE DYAYYY, she's now saying that she's had a newfound surge of energy recently thanks to her new habit of eating POURADGE FWORE BRACKFSST and reading ACADAMICK LITERACHAAAH. She'll now be incorporating them into her daily routine to MAXIMOIZE PRODOCKTIVITEEEEA. Y'know, porridge and reading essays - those things that Ruby has claimed have been part of her daily life in every routine video she's ever made.

Lying is the only activity she seems to have any real passion for and she's still hilariously bad at it.

She also still hasn't figured out how to use the word "tentative" correctly.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.