Ruby Granger #36 Pumpkin Bread Activity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quietly waiting here for the Tattle thread to explode when Ruby announces her Master's plan for the coming academic year...

1677691967848.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
"my cool fingers burn against the sensitive tissue", could totally see Ruby writing absolute smut with lines like these

Edit: "excitable puppy", oh god
Yeah was thinking the same thing lol. Getting major smut vibes. I think its all the anatomical references and cheap writing style 🤣 Things are deflating, sticky fingers, sensitive tissue, dissolving, flinching. Ewww.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
All this skiing talk of Ruby's "relatable" protagonist reminds me this absolute gem:

View attachment 1996179
I went to a private school for GCSEs. On my first day another pupil asked ''do you have a tennis court?'' She said it so earnestly too. Like you could tell she was trying to be friendly. 😭

Yeah was thinking the same thing lol. Getting major smut vibes. I think its all the anatomical references and cheap writing style 🤣 Things are deflating, sticky fingers, sensitive tissue, dissolving, flinching. Ewww.
Ruby, I'm sorry for ever comparing you to Margaret Thatcher. I now see you have more in common with Nadine Dorries. 🤭
---
Quietly waiting here for the Tattle thread to explode when Ruby announces her Master's plan for the coming academic year...

View attachment 1996428
You might be waiting a while. We're still talking about skiing goggles and *checks notes* deflating like an untied balloon. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 13
About the limit of her followers’ analysis levels haha 🪧
To be fair, when I was Googling ‘House of Pankhurst’ to try to work out what on earth it was, autocorrect kept insisting that it was House of Pancakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To be fair, when I was Googling ‘House of Pankhurst’ to try to work out what on earth it was, autocorrect kept insisting that it was House of Pancakes.
I would totally go to a House of Pancakes!

Reactions: 4

Wtf is her new reel? I mean she at least managed to copy 1(one) element off Wes Anderson compared the her first "Wes Anderson Inspired" video but wtf. She really thinks she's onto something.. Girl its not artistic its just weird, especially the "plan anaesthetic" part.

Reactions: 17

Wtf is her new reel? I mean she at least managed to copy 1(one) element off Wes Anderson compared the her first "Wes Anderson Inspired" video but wtf. She really thinks she's onto something.. Girl its not artistic its just weird, especially the "plan anaesthetic" part.
I'm sorry but this is so cringy to me lmao

Reactions: 10
She has shown off her latest read on her Goodreads "The Awakening" by Kate Chopin which she gave a lovely 2 stars. Someone asked her why and I was half-tempted to state it was probably because she barely read it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Latest tiktok is honestly insufferable. Why has she been invited to talk about suffragettes lmfao?

Reactions: 9

It's a microcosm of almost everything wrong with Ruby.

Fragile grasp of English ("Staps on how tyo raspond tyo wilting flowwahs.").

Mangled, fake AMMA WHATSYUN accent. ("STAP WAN: CHACK thaar GATTING enoff sonloyt.")

Desperately trying to imitate things she's seen online but doesn't understand and has no knowledge of. She's never seen a Wes Anderson film in her life and never will.

Latching onto comments about something random (someone mentioned that one of her outfits had Wes Anderson vibes, which Ruby hadn't intended in any way) and then going wildly overboard trying to make them part of her fake identity.

Shoddy, half-assed videos that are indescribably cringeworthy.

I hate everything about it. I think I finally appreciate the anguish that Emily Dickinson aficionados felt when she appropriated Emily as part of her OIDANTITEE.

Reactions: 19
Her Wes Anderson era is such a fail. Instead of getting the aesthetic vibe, she comes across as extremely bratty and spoilt

Reactions: 13
and what was that biology funfact about photosynthesis? i am not familiar with wes anderson movies (i only saw the one about a boy scout and a girl and how they got married at the camp), is that her own creative spin on the topic or was that supposed to be part of the aeaeaestetik?

Reactions: 7

The pretentious little "Flowers, according to my secondary school biology lessons..." part reminded me so much of her Hermione cosplay :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Honestly I expected her to to chop the ends of flowers by hitting the cutting board with force. I was underwhelmed when she chopped as shes slicing haha. The loud chop would make it more interesting for me

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly I expected her to to chop the ends of flowers by hitting the cutting board with force. I was underwhelmed when she chopped as shes slicing haha. The loud chop would make it more interesting for me
Yeah I frequently brace myself these days. She bashes her tit around, so loud. The glass straw in the ice cubes is probably the worst jump scare she's given me. Her videos need a constant 'headphones warning'.

Reactions: 12
For anyone not on Instagram, here's a screenshot of Ruby in her Sash of White Feminism, giving an animated speech to what appears to be an empty room. If there's an audience she's not facing them lol.

1677716138925.png

More Ruby. No visible audience. :( If that thing on our left is a mirror (?) there's at least one reflected person, plus the host.

1677716188676.png

I had to turn the sound off. There was a lot of head wobbling.
---
I hate everything about it. I think I finally appreciate the anguish that Emily Dickinson aficionados felt when she appropriated Emily as part of her OIDANTITEE.
I think @gossip_guy's having a breakdown. Despite the diverse interests on Tattle, Ruby manages to appropriate enough things to personally offend each one of us. Quite a skill. Fear not, I have mental health training! You might want to try:

Forest bathing. Go to your local spooky woodland and lie down on the ground like a corpse. Be careful to avoid any dog turds.

Have a shower fully clothed. Do your washing and showering in one go. #sustainability

Chop some flowers. Passive-aggressive slicing is a great way to release anger.

Go for a RON. This is not the same as a run. You announce loudly 'I'M GOING FOR A RON' then you sprint one circle-shape around the room. Then you shout 'I'VE JUST BEEN FOR A RON'. Congratulations on your ron. #fitness

Dress like Edgar Allan Poe and wander through your extensive grounds eating fruit straight from your orchard. If you don't have extensive grounds or an orchard, this tip might be less useful to you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I know we say this several times a day, but her hair is just tragic. It’s way too long, starts way too high on her head, and it’s just so dull and frayed and like a louse would think it prime real estate. Shouldn’t pick on someone’s appearance, I know, but when social media is how you make your money and appearance-related posts are a regular part of your content, it would be well worth the investment to have it cut and styled. Even 12-year-olds are getting haircuts these days, Roobs. I promise you it won’t ruin your 💫✨carefully crafted image✨💫

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.