Ruby Granger #11 A book a day will not keep the ignorance away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screen Shot 2021-06-30 at 4.09.17 PM.png

Perhaps this is a bit of a stretch but is there any chance Molly is referring to the food IG story of the mushroom and salad / response that Ruby put up on her instagram story?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
So she's fully taking her mask off in bathrooms for selfies!? Guessing someone's not actually worried about Covid or potentially infecting other people with it
I'm guessing it's the hotel bathroom, presumably they do a deep clean after every guest leaves, so masks aren't a big deal in the room.

Her pretty much never wearing a mask in public though, there's no excuse for, much as she might try to conjure up tall tales that she applies and removes her mask every time someone passes. Not buying it for a second, Rubert.

View attachment 642106

Perhaps this is a bit of a stretch but is there any chance Molly is referring to the food IG story of the mushroom and salad / response that Ruby put up on her instagram story?
I really hope so. Maybe she'll actually listen to someone she knows when she's told how unhealthy and insensitive her food posts are rather than people in her comments who she'll happily ignore.

Reactions: 15
Is she showing off her Miss Patina clothes on her stories or body checking? She looks so sad. I'm not a fan of hers but really hope she will see she needs some kind of help. I just hope she isn't putting it on for her own so called aesthetic because so many younger fans are telling her how great she looks.
I feel like the only answer to the question ”is Ruby doing X or bodychecking” is ”she’s bodychecking” these days. And she’s definitely getting a ton of validation in the comments, which is why she continues to do it…

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
She needs serious help tbh, this behaviour is not normal and she clearly knows it. I don’t believe for one second that she ate more than those plates of veg, Greek / Turkish food is amazing but it’s hardly known for being low cal. At this point she should either just admit she has a problem instead of trying to lie to her followers, or just stop posting tit that’s clearly triggering?

Reactions: 16
she was showing off her thigh gap in one of the outfits. the one with the ugly hat.
im healthy and pretty much fully recovered from my ED, and that still triggered me.
she's an a-hole if she's playing dumb to all of this.

Reactions: 20
Hey Ruby - if you read here 😤

I remember reading about anorexia causing a reduction in grey matter in the brain when I was recovering from my ED. Thankful, a few studies showed this is reversible. Get help Ruby! Any kind of ED is no joking and going in to your final year at university while dealing with this (particularly for you who prides themselves on their academic ability) is going to be rough.

I know you’re super proud of your thigh gap and tiny meals and want to show it all off - but think first. You’re an ‘influencer’ to thousands of young girls (and probably some boys) and this is what you want to promote? get in the bin.

Reactions: 23
View attachment 642030
I’m just gonna leave this here
at least she seems to be listening...? although, i do wonder if she posted this "apology" as yet another way to draw attention to her tiny meals...🤨

she was showing off her thigh gap in one of the outfits. the one with the ugly hat.
im healthy and pretty much fully recovered from my ED, and that still triggered me.
she's an a-hole if she's playing dumb to all of this.
honestly, same. i'm ashamed to admit it but i'm pretty much just watching ruby for the th*nspo at this point🤦‍♀️ (ruby please stop i beg you)

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
at least she seems to be listening...? although, i do wonder if she posted this "apology" as yet another way to draw attention to her tiny meals...🤨
Eh, I feel like she does this every now and then - slaps some kind of disclaimer on pictures or videos of her food to say "this wasn't all that I ate for this meal, scout's honour!" So she has been aware of the criticism and the appearance she's giving off for a long time, but just continues to do it anyway. Nothing's going to change, sadly. She'll do the same thing again within a week.

If you have to keep adding disclaimers or apologising for something over and over, Ruby, it's a sign you should just stop doing the thing in the first place.

Reactions: 17
The yellow dress video post was not made super recently in my opinion. She is still thin, but looks a totally different size to what she does in her stories. I wonder if she posted it to draw attention away from how scarily underweight she looked in the stories? And yes, the fact that I’m even noticing this proves that even my recovered ass is getting sucked into fixating on her body. I’d never go back to Ed behaviours as I have too many health problems now, but it infuriates me that some people will and also that I’m even looking at her body at all

Reactions: 15
The yellow dress video post was not made super recently in my opinion. She is still thin, but looks a totally different size to what she does in her stories. I wonder if she posted it to draw attention away from how scarily underweight she looked in the stories? And yes, the fact that I’m even noticing this proves that even my recovered ass is getting sucked into fixating on her body. I’d never go back to Ed behaviours as I have too many health problems now, but it infuriates me that some people will and also that I’m even looking at her body at all
you're absolutely right, i noticed that too :(

it's just so sad to watch. she clearly has a problem with food and is losing more and more weight...especially as someone who also had an ed i find this heartbreaking to witness through my screen. hope people in her real life are confronting her about it and she is able to get help and support

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I think I'm going to have to step back from this thread (and Ruby) for a bit. I don't have and have never had an ED, but I do have body dysmorphia and I've found myself thinking a lot about her food habits and the fact that she is clearly ED baiting and getting thinner & thinner, and it's not healthy for me. Sending love to everyone, keep calling her out on her bullsh*t❤

• Heart
Reactions: 69
I think I'm going to have to step back from this thread (and Ruby) for a bit. I don't have and have never had an ED, but I do have body dysmorphia and I've found myself thinking a lot about her food habits and the fact that she is clearly ED baiting and getting thinner & thinner, and it's not healthy for me. Sending love to everyone, keep calling her out on her bullsh*t❤
If/when you do decide to read here again, I’m sure we’ll all still be calling Ruby out over something! But take all the time you need ❤ sending you lots of love and support ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.