Ruben Dias

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rubens, Rodri, and Dinho doing the sustainability quiz. Our boy looking fit. And Rodri’s pretty decent, too. 🥰 I’m going to miss Dinho.

Nice clip that Man City posted of our boy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
This thread's so calm and dignified, it's like a sanctuary after spending all day in JG's. I can feel my blood pressure lowering already.

Back off there now though. Well done Rubes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Back again to try and calm myself before bed. Why does he look like he's done this about a million times before? Just casually hauling the trophy over his shoulder back to join the rest of his prizes.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Back again to try and calm myself before bed. Why does he look like he's done this about a million times before? Just casually hauling the trophy over his shoulder back to join the rest of his prizes.
Oh sorry did you say something I’m distracted re-watching the trophy lifting and watching Ruben’s arm muscles contract as he shakes hands. 🥵 But seriously, what a man, eh? So calm, so cool. Not for the first time, I wonder what he’s like in bed. I think he’d have impressive stamina, likes to take charge, but minds very much whether he’s appropriately satisfying his partner.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh sorry did you say something I’m distracted re-watching the trophy lifting and watching Ruben’s arm muscles contract as he shakes hands. 🥵 But seriously, what a man, eh? So calm, so cool. Not for the first time, I wonder what he’s like in bed. I think he’d have impressive stamina, likes to take charge, but minds very much whether he’s appropriately satisfying his partner.
I think he'd undoubtedly be good, but what I really want/deserve is a good Grealishing. I think we have more chemistry.

Sorry Ruben, you're looking really good and I'm really pleased for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.