Ruben Dias

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually jealous of my other bae Bernardo for cuddling Ruben.
Cancelo looks jealous too, with his hand down his pants. He's all of us if we were stood next to Ruben.

The little one in the background looks so awkward, was it his first day with the first team?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m jealous of Ruben getting a hug from Bernardo 😏
I’m glad I’m not alone in loving him. He’s so cultured, intelligent, and endearing. He and Ines are my favorite footballer/WAG combo. I’ve watched that Dog John video probably more times than is healthy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m glad I’m not alone in loving him. He’s so cultured, intelligent, and endearing. He and Ines are my favorite footballer/WAG combo. I’ve watched that Dog John video probably more times than is healthy.
I love him, talented, cute pocket rocket. His voice makes me weak. Think the head tennis video sent me over the edge with him and Jack, best video ever. his love for John too 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.