Ruben Dias

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully just temporary, don't know what's got into me. Got more ick than I ever thought was possible. He's given me Beckham and Bez vibes all on the same day and I'm not here for it. Plus I'm just being a drama llama moody witch about almost everything today.

Long story short, I'm just going to lie here in Ruben's strong, calm, capable captain arms until I recombobulate.
Hope you’re ok, definitely stay safe with Ruben while you feel like this. 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ruben would smash you mercilessly , then bring you up a cup of tea and whisper to you while you drunk it 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ruben would smash you mercilessly , then bring you up a cup of tea and whisper to you while you drunk it 😀
But he’d light candles and put on music before the smashing commences. I can’t quite relinquish my fantasy that he’s a romantic in addition to shagging like a bastard. I suppose they don’t have to be mutually exclusive.

Please not Kyle's 🤣
Hell, I’ll take them.

Reactions: 3
There goes my dream of sipping espresso in our bathrobes after a night of unbridled passion while in our French holiday villa.
You could still drink it while he has a glass of water. I wouldn't stop drinking coffee, even if he asked. But I'm sure he would just buy the best coffee machine to keep us happy!

He's killing me today 🥵 🥵 🥵

I was coming to share this 😂 But you can have him, his amazing arms and Rodri.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
But he’d light candles and put on music before the smashing commences. I can’t quite relinquish my fantasy that he’s a romantic in addition to shagging like a bastard. I suppose they don’t have to be mutually exclusive.

Hell, I’ll take them.
Yeah, he's a romantic smasher definitely.

Listens to you talk about your day, offers wise advice and encouragement, fucks your brains out against any available surface, then carries you to bed, brings you drinks and snacks, looks at you lovingly then a hand on your thigh and a murmured question as to if you're ready for round 2.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah, he's a romantic smasher definitely.

Listens to you talk about your day, offers wise advice and encouragement, fucks your brains out against any available surface, then carries you to bed, brings you drinks and snacks, looks at you lovingly then a hand on your thigh and a murmured question as to if you're ready for round 2.
Now YOU will have to explain to my boss why I am not concentrating on work for the rest of the day. 🥵

You could still drink it while he has a glass of water. I wouldn't stop drinking coffee, even if he asked. But I'm sure he would just buy the best coffee machine to keep us happy!

I was coming to share this 😂 But you can have him, his amazing arms and Rodri.

Rodri is fit. :love: As if I need to fall in love with yet another one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Well, Ruben is here in Barcelona so if you excuse me I'll just go find him 😂 I'll send an "I'm sorry" note to my boyfriend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Well, Ruben is here in Barcelona so if you excuse me I'll just go find him 😂 I'll send an "I'm sorry" note to my boyfriend.
If you find him, you have to come straight back here and provide a full report! :D

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.