Ruben Dias

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fit and commanding. Honestly really stands out all the time when you see him in person. So good to have him back 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 3
YES! A Rubens thread! Thank you. When we did our tier lists recently, I put Ruben in my category of: would shag then cook and discuss books, films, and music. In addition to being outrageously sexy, he just seems so mature and wise beyond his years and has a calm confidence.

Right, please call me out on being a witch here, but I feel just a tiny bit off that she used her own song as the soundtrack to her happy birthday message for him.

Boyfriend Ruben seems absolutely elite and I love him and I'm sure he didn't mind, and I'm sure the song has very special meaning to them both.

But I can't help but feel that in posting it there's a little part of her trying to advertise her music (and she has a nice voice and I like the song and I'm not saying she shouldn't do that, it's just...I feel like it cheapens the sentiment).

I will now go and sit in the corner as punishment for being a terrible person.

Please send pictures of Ruben with dogs when you forgive me.
100% agree and I’ll join you in that corner. In that Q&A video he did with John, he said he had to mention his girlfriend’s music otherwise she’d kill him. I had to roll my eyes at that.

View attachment 1208384View attachment 1208385View attachment 1208386

Come on, let's start the filth early. What do we think he's like in bed?
He’d have impressive stamina and duck like an absolute bastard but he’d also be a generous lover, and very concerned whether I was satisfied.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I had to stop lurking just so I could join you in this thread. What a man!
I kinda supported City because of Pep, but I only see Ruben 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My captain.
8CFFF97A-4600-4511-A027-51C1BAE8F12B.jpeg

Sorry for the stupid glare but one bae bossing another bae is giving me all kinds of feelings I can’t be having during a work day.
01163EA8-5E2A-4BFA-95C0-0DBC739D2115.jpeg

E84150A4-7139-4AF4-8ABB-E587FD8ED957.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Anyone got footage of him stretching for that chance at the far post late on?

Shorts rode up and I saw a bit of bum, it's an experience I'd like to revisit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.