Ruben Dias

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, so, not that I've spent all day thinking about it, but...

Evidence: he spends a load of time working on his body, not primarily for appearance but for functionality, so he is hyper aware of what his body can do. He's got loads of strength and stamina. He's determined, ambitious, intense. He's humble and caring and always looking after people.

Conclusion: he'd shag your brains out. Afterwards, he'd have to bring you a drink of water, and fan you gently to revive you.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Evidence: he spends a load of time working on his body, not primarily for appearance but for functionality, so he is hyper aware of what his body can do. He's got loads of strength and stamina. He's determined, ambitious, intense. He's humble and caring and always looking after people.

Conclusion: he'd shag your brains out. Afterwards, he'd have to bring you a drink of water, and fan you gently to revive you.
I think that is perfectly described

Reactions: 4

Yeah that, but he'd be looking in the mirror too.
At himself, naturally.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He's been warming up. RLF caught me so this is the best I could do. Ake is limping so either Ruben or Zinchenko coming on.

20220420_204621.jpg
20220420_204453.jpg
20220420_204621.jpg
20220420_204453.jpg
20220420_204621.jpg
20220420_204453.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8

He's the definition of leaves you ruined. An exhausted, sweaty, shagged out mess.

He's not really my cup of tea in that he hasn't usually done much for me. But people kept posting thirst traps and I've kinda joined the train.

And now I want to be left gaping, sore, ruined, full of cum and utterly shagged into oblivion.

• Haha
  • Heart
He's the definition of leaves you ruined. An exhausted, sweaty, shagged out mess.

He's not really my cup of tea in that he hasn't usually done much for me. But people kept posting thirst traps and I've kinda joined the train.

And now I want to be left gaping, sore, ruined, full of cum and utterly shagged into oblivion.
Ruben knows what his public wants.

• Heart
  • Wow
Bosh ! ****** legs slide open****
Screenshot_20220420-151656_Google.jpg

I bet he is a right bleeping demon in the bedroom ; flipping you over, holding you down , in and out every which way , relentless pounding .

Then after , brings you a cup of tea, and whispers as you drink it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see you have discovered our man 👀

Sorry, but there is a waiting list, Rúben is a busy man, and he is phenomenal in bed! 10/10!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.