Ruben Dias

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, please call me out on being a witch here, but I feel just a tiny bit off that she used her own song as the soundtrack to her happy birthday message for him.

Boyfriend Ruben seems absolutely elite and I love him and I'm sure he didn't mind, and I'm sure the song has very special meaning to them both.

But I can't help but feel that in posting it there's a little part of her trying to advertise her music (and she has a nice voice and I like the song and I'm not saying she shouldn't do that, it's just...I feel like it cheapens the sentiment).

I will now go and sit in the corner as punishment for being a terrible person.

Please send pictures of Ruben with dogs when you forgive me.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Right, please call me out on being a witch here, but I feel just a tiny bit off that she used her own song as the soundtrack to her happy birthday message for him.

Boyfriend Ruben seems absolutely elite and I love him and I'm sure he didn't mind, and I'm sure the song has very special meaning to them both.

But I can't help but feel that in posting it there's a little part of her trying to advertise her music (and she has a nice voice and I like the song and I'm not saying she shouldn't do that, it's just...I feel like it cheapens the sentiment).

Oh I agree with you on that I think that's one of the given reasons they broke up isn't it he wanted a quiet life and she didn't or something along those lines. So no punishment needed lol. I always go back to his comment on the video with John about using her song in the dressing room. Anyways she has a nice voice and I'm sure she's popular in Portugal.

Reactions: 5
I feel like I can only tolerate that because they’re not together anymore 🤣

Edit: Ah, I didn’t know that’s her song. Yeah, that’s way too much 🤣

Is this from his last birthday? They would have split up soon after, wouldn’t they? Always the way when you see OTT things like this.
Yeah from what I've seen they split up late summer/early autumn last year, so no more than 6 months after his birthday.

Reactions: 1
the PASSION. angry (when it’s not directed at me) sweaty men are my weakness. honestly these men have got me on my KNEES tell me why i saw this and thought ‘what i wouldn’t give to be close enough to smell his sweat’

these men have got me embarrassing myself online EVERY SINGLE DAY.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
the PASSION. angry (when it’s not directed at me) sweaty men are my weakness. honestly these men have got me on my KNEES tell me why i saw this and thought ‘what i wouldn’t give to be close enough to smell his sweat’

these men have got me embarrassing myself online EVERY SINGLE DAY.
Imagine he's defending you...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So I've watched the boyfriend Ruben video approximately a million times, and my conclusion from a couple of minutes footage...he was more into her than she was into him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

The Dias clan is not happy with what they’ve just read. Punishment would be to post some hot photos/videos/gifs of their wonderboy in the upcoming days.
5AFEF71D-DF3A-4378-BBD9-50369C7BE610.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Ruben is remorseless in sex. He's ordering you back up to the bedroom for more
1_GettyImages-1344615784.jpg

• Haha
His brother is like the bad boy version of ruben with those tattoos, the chain and the very ripped shorts.
I think he is the Mafia Family enforcer.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.