Ruben Dias

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy bleeping fuckballs. This man is giving a masterclass in thirst trap pics.

Wonder what his chest tastes like? Suncream and sweat? Yes please.
he tastes like a delicious man. That’s what.
Ruben is giving us life because other footballers are not. Thanks Rubes 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 4
he tastes like a delicious man. That’s what.
Ruben is giving us life because other footballers are not. Thanks Rubes 😘
Exactly. The others are either a hot mess, too wholesome, or completely silent right now. But our man Ruben is out here like, I got you. He knows what we need.

• Heart
The day the holidays are over will be so sad. No more daily shirtless photos/videos. How are we going to cope? 😭

IMG_20220627_200038.jpg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
🤬🤬 Not that I have a snowball’s chance in hell with the man, but I’m still jealous.

Pull those shorts down a little more, babe.
I’ll have better luck with turkey teeth lol. He’s actually read one of my messages when they were in Vegas 😂😭😩

Seriously? That’s hilarious! You messaged him on Insta? (Also, you’re way too good for TT.)
Random comment about his post. Wanted to see if he responds. He did. I’m obvs way too good for DJ tt. I’m no supermodel or Insta model but I’m pretty damn cute and he’s not. 😂. Oh well I have fit body Liverpool guy coming 😂 I’ll just pretend he’s Ruben.

Turkey teeth? :ROFLMAO: Who's that?
Jack’s not good looking dj friend haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It was too many days without photos. He realised he couldn't do that to us 😊

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.