Ruben Dias #8 He’s So Handsome, He’s So Cute, Can We See Him In His Birthday Suit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was an amazing day! 💙 I see you didn’t get a lie in. :( Any plans today before the match?
Nope I did not. I don’t know what’s wrong with us but in this house no one sleeps past 6 am in summer 🤣🤣. We’re gonna go to the park for a run round and some ice cream I think 🥰. Have you had a good day

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Nope I did not. I don’t know what’s wrong with us but in this house no one sleeps past 6 am in summer 🤣🤣. We’re gonna go to the park for a run round and some ice cream I think 🥰. Have you had a good day
I had a great day, thank you. ♥ I’m off to bed now. Enjoy your ice cream and see you in a few hours for the game.

Good morning to everyone! Enjoy your Sunday.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Do we reckon he’ll do another huddle team talk before todays game?

Or will Pep rest some of the players now their work is done or will he still want to finish the league in style?
---
She's 5.. going on 15.. wanting to see her boyfriend today but I don't have his mum's number 🤣
Aww bless her heart! Happy birthday to your little one ❤
---
Father dias is one of us
View attachment 2184891
---

I can’t find a few now you’ve said - pep, kevin, akanji, laporte, Rico
---
---
It’s boyfriend but dominant all at the same time View attachment 2184979
This is seriously cute but he must have been boiling in a hoodie yesterday!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Do we reckon he’ll do another huddle team talk before todays game?

Or will Pep rest some of the players now their work is done or will he still want to finish the league in style?
---

Aww bless her heart! Happy birthday to your little one ❤
---

This is seriously cute but he must have been boiling in a hoodie yesterday!
Bluemoon suggesting rotation but I think if we want to keep on the momentum for the upcoming finals we need to stay the same
Lots saying ortega is going to be starting the fa cup final

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.