Ruben Dias #7 Captain Material, Boyfriend Material, He’s Yummier Than Cereal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the pants that have scared me off
They are very dressy with a weird cut. At least he’s not wearing eddys chequered pants
---
I need it erasing from my mind somehow. Can we get city to burn the original and delete. Someone cleanse the thread before I go lurk elsewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They are very dressy with a weird cut. At least he’s not wearing eddys chequered pants
---
I need it erasing from my mind somehow. Can we get city to burn the original and delete. Someone cleanse the thread before I go lurk elsewhere
Super Cleanseeee
IMG_3012.jpeg
IMG_2981.jpeg
IMG_3004.jpeg
IMG_2978.jpeg
IMG_2829.jpeg
IMG_2782.jpeg
IMG_2756.jpeg
IMG_2635.jpeg
IMG_2633.jpeg
IMG_2450.jpeg
IMG_2323.jpeg
IMG_2332.jpeg
IMG_2176.jpeg
IMG_2145.jpeg
IMG_2108.jpeg
IMG_2063.jpeg
IMG_2049.jpeg
IMG_2048.jpeg
IMG_2047.jpeg
IMG_2044.jpeg
IMG_2045.jpeg
IMG_2014.jpeg
IMG_2013.jpeg
Are you ok. Do you feel better 😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel like the top half is just as bad as the bottom 🙈

maybe it’s because he knows he’s just too hot and we were becoming too spoilt.

I would appreciate some new content asap to override this ick though

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He needs to lose the beanie. I think it would look better.
I like the rest - just not all together……..feel free to take it off Rubes. All of it.

*** My sincerest apologies for objectifying him and not even mentioning how intelligent etc etc he is.
He doesn’t look intelligent here. He looks like he’s either going to lecture you on how indie music is the best or rob his oat milk coffee from your shop

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.