Ruben Dias #7 Captain Material, Boyfriend Material, He’s Yummier Than Cereal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg yeh I forgot that, it’s also her recipe in this one, he’s a mummy’s boy, I bet they both are.

---

I think he try’s to cook, they both look sheepish that they’ve managed to cook and edible dish
---
Sorry why is no one talking about Bernardo going out for dinner with the selling sunset brothers! Like what is the connection
View attachment 2105770
Ahhh that video has done the trick. Good to know he also enjoys doing the Tesco big shop himself (going to supermarkets is one of my fave things to do haha)

Boyfriend Ruben right here 💙

2FFAA2E5-92F9-439F-8B4F-2B637840F14B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Omg yeh I forgot that, it’s also her recipe in this one, he’s a mummy’s boy, I bet they both are.

---

I think he try’s to cook, they both look sheepish that they’ve managed to cook and edible dish
---
Sorry why is no one talking about Bernardo going out for dinner with the selling sunset brothers! Like what is the connection
View attachment 2105770
The way he declares “let’s go!” as he sets the serving dish down. :ROFLMAO: It’s like he’s thrown down the gauntlet. Even eating is competitive for our Ruben.

That’s weird for Bernardo. Also, has anyone here been to the MNKY HSE?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The way he declares “let’s go!” as he sets the serving dish down. :ROFLMAO: It’s like he’s thrown down the gauntlet. Even eating is competitive for our Ruben.

That’s weird for Bernardo. Also, has anyone here been to the MNKY HSE?
He said let’s go way too many times in that video
Didn’t the one in london have a fire towards the end of last year? I once read the menu and it seemed very boring and expensive

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He said let’s go way too many times in that video
Didn’t the one in london have a fire towards the end of last year? I once read the menu and it seemed very boring and expensive
It also looks a bit dark to me. I’m all for a bit of ambiance but not when it‘s almost oppressively dark

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you have any plans to come back over here anytime soon?
I’ll be back in July! ♥ I have a lot more to see and do in and out of Manchester so I wanted to do that in the summer. Because when I return yet again in December, it’ll be footballfootballfootball and not much time for sightseeing. (Also, certain places are closed in the winter.)

@Donald23 I saw that the Selling Sunset siblings were in Manchester with another realtor from NY (?) and it looks like they got the VIP treatment at the game and meeting players and coaches. Still doesn’t explain why Bernardo at dinner specifically, though. Maybe the Silvas are thinking of buying property in LA??

• Heart

I mean the fact he can actually cook too is just boyfriend goals really isn’t it 👌🏻

I’m trying to focus on these sorts of positives to cleanse the cardigan and trousers shock of the afternoon 😂
Major boyfriend goals. 🥰

I’ve decided to repress all memories of that outfit.

• Heart
I’ll be back in July! ♥ I have a lot more to see and do in and out of Manchester so I wanted to do that in the summer. Because when I return yet again in December, it’ll be footballfootballfootball and not much time for sightseeing. (Also, certain places are closed in the winter.)

@Donald23 I saw that the Selling Sunset siblings were in Manchester with another realtor from NY (?) and it looks like they got the VIP treatment at the game and meeting players and coaches. Still doesn’t explain why Bernardo at dinner specifically, though. Maybe the Silvas are thinking of buying property in LA??
It’s very odd that it’s just them that went out for food with them. I expected it more to be the de bruynes

It’s very odd that it’s just them that went out for food with them. I expected it more to be the de bruynes
I can’t imagine the silvas buying out here…I don’t know if they have even come to LA. But yeah that’s a strange dinner group if you click on all the tags. Maybe the selling sunset like Bernardo and want him to be a guest on the show 😂 or maybe Bernardo loves the show.

• Heart
I can’t imagine the silvas buying out here…I don’t know if they have even come to LA. But yeah that’s a strange dinner group if you click on all the tags. Maybe the selling sunset like Bernardo and want him to be a guest on the show 😂 or maybe Bernardo loves the show.
It would be the oddest cameo ever, especially as the show seems to have gone very down hill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.