Ruben Dias #7 Captain Material, Boyfriend Material, He’s Yummier Than Cereal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn’t look good in the yellow without his tan
I prefer him in the red
---
It makes him look yellow
I’m also not a fan of the bumblebee kit on any of the guys. Ruben really needs to strip that shite off, in full view of cameras.

Reactions: 3
Pls post all the good photos of Ruben!! Praying this flight has wifi or I’ll have a full blown menty B. I won’t be able to toggle off my phone to chat until half time if I can get the match on my phone. Not sure what happens with paramount feed in flight.

Ok city!! Let’s do this 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Pls post all the good photos of Ruben!! Praying this flight has wifi or I’ll have a full blown menty B. I won’t be able to toggle off my phone to chat until half time if I can get the match on my phone. Not sure what happens with paramount feed in flight.

Ok city!! Let’s do this 💙
Have a good trip! Good vibes only.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
3E2149F4-7F1D-4EBD-9A1E-1DA401A027A9.jpeg

A guy in my football chat is walking into match. He’s from Munich. He’s like pls be nice girl 😂

How lucky he gets to see Ruben and all the city babies live. May the best team called city win!!
---
Have a good trip! Good vibes only.
Thank youuuu

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.