Ruben Dias #7 Captain Material, Boyfriend Material, He’s Yummier Than Cereal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mia today…. at least I did not miss any training photos.

I saw they were wearing 3rd kit for Munich game.

IMG_6392.jpeg

IMG_6393.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Who's up for going here in the summer on the hunt for Ruben’s boat?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That video of him saying home hacks for Midea he looks so pissed off having to do it. Bless him. A can ring pull indeed!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That video of him saying home hacks for Midea he looks so pissed off having to do it. Bless him. A can ring pull indeed!
He’s probably wondering where you get ring pulls from. He’s not opening tins of baked beans

• Haha
IMG_6407.jpeg

Have y’all watched RDG stories? We can see him do some rearrangements of rube jr 😅

• Haha
Tattle holiday! Let’s do it. (y) We need front row seats to his hot boy summer.
---

What fresh hell is this?? Ruben Gato Dias does NOT hang up his clothes like a heathen!
Also who wants to be pulling off rings off cans 🙃. I thought Bernardo’s one was terrible but this is too!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’d be a great weatherman
I wonder if he collects the caps off milk bottles as well and disposed of his batteries properly
RDG still hasn’t answered my question about whether she’s attending, the whole mood of my week depends on it

• Haha
I wonder if he collects the caps off milk bottles as well and disposed of his batteries properly
RDG still hasn’t answered my question about whether she’s attending, the whole mood of my week depends on it
His cheerful and authoritative “morning!” - I want that as my morning alarm tone.

• Heart
RDG is not ….

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.