Ruben Dias #7 Captain Material, Boyfriend Material, Heโ€™s Yummier Than Cereal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it must be difficult for Ivan, to have never quite made it, while Ruben's career has gone from strength to strength and has so much promise.

It probably says a lot for them and their family that they're so close. It'd be so easy to be awkward and resentful.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think it must be difficult for Ivan, to have never quite made it, while Ruben's career has gone from strength to strength and has so much promise.

It probably says a lot for them and their family that they're so close. It'd be so easy to be awkward and resentful.
He speaks so well of him and how he wants him to find his way in life. It made me get a bit teary you can tell how close they are

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He speaks so well of him and how he wants him to find his way in life. It made me get a bit teary you can tell how close they are
Makes you love him even more ๐Ÿ˜ he cares so much for his family. 100% boyfriend material

• Heart

Thatโ€™s can be very hard. I think it is when one sibling is doing really well in life and the other(s) are not. I think itโ€™s a bit common in elite sports. I think Julianโ€™s brothers are prob the same and I believe they made a move over with him. Prob a good thing because when you have that life, it is very lonely outside of football.

I love that heโ€™s also close to his girl cousins.

• Heart

Thatโ€™s can be very hard. I think it is when one sibling is doing really well in life and the other(s) are not. I think itโ€™s a bit common in elite sports. I think Julianโ€™s brothers are prob the same and I believe they made a move over with him. Prob a good thing because when you have that life, it is very lonely outside of football.

I love that heโ€™s also close to his girl cousins.
Rubenโ€™s amazing and so is his family. What a man.

I agree with the sentiment that armband or not, heโ€™s a leader.

Does anyone have any thread suggestions. Almost new thread time ๐Ÿ•ฐ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’™
Iโ€™ve got nothing. :(

Hope everyoneโ€™s having a nice day!

• Heart

New thread ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™. First one there gets to shag Ruben

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.