Ruben Dias #7 Captain Material, Boyfriend Material, He’s Yummier Than Cereal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, after I saw her sister’s pics and stories, I realized it’s only family members and childhood friend(s). She’ll probably have another do with friends and wags she’s close to.
Yeh I was surprised Mrs Gundo didn’t go, but bet she has like a night time thing in Manchester

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I bet Taylor will host a little wag hen do in Manchester at some point for ines 😂 with their little clique or maybe not. Who knows.

Thankful for my friends and none of them made me wear a bride squad tee. We just went to the spa and the bar to dance at most.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I bet Taylor will host a little wag hen do in Manchester at some point for ines 😂 with their little clique or maybe not. Who knows.

Thankful for my friends and none of them made me wear a bride squad tee. We just went to the spa and the bar to dance at most.
Is it weird if they do something and then like non of them are invited to the wedding?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it weird if they do something and then like non of them are invited to the wedding?
I figure it will be the wags who are invited even just a casual lunch. I feel like mahrez and Bernardo are tight. Sara and Gundo. Invites would have had to go out already.

The biggest question is will Ruben go solo?

Ruben if you read here please be shirtless for all of hot boy summer thanks

• Heart
Ruben Dias #8 we can’t wait for hot guy summer , can we be his lover
🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ruben Dias #8 End of season is nearly here, we just want to see his rear.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I figure it will be the wags who are invited even just a casual lunch. I feel like mahrez and Bernardo are tight. Sara and Gundo. Invites would have had to go out already.

The biggest question is will Ruben go solo?

Ruben if you read here please be shirtless for all of hot boy summer thanks
There’s no one serious so he’s going solo or with Ivan
I wouldn’t be opposed to seeing both brothers in suits

Reactions: 2
I don’t know how to link but he’s city’s magazine cover star
---
The photos are stunning
---

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.