Ruben Dias #7 Captain Material, Boyfriend Material, He’s Yummier Than Cereal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate when they cut away! On the one I’m watching, the ref barely finished the full time whistle before they cut away and the pundits began breathlessly and excitedly talking about Bournemouth, Liverpool, and Spurs. :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I hate when they cut away! On the one I’m watching, the ref barely finished the full time whistle before they cut away and the pundits began breathlessly and excitedly talking about Bournemouth, Liverpool, and Spurs. :mad:
Did he strip, guess we will never know

Reactions: 3
There’s not even many pics from today. What a complete letdown 😭
---

Don’t think so

---
Oh there he is!!!!View attachment 2138718
Gorgeous! :love:

I’m so sad, is he new media team stopping him from stripping - if so we prefer the stripping to the weird music posts
---
Is Alan coming to visit for his brithday
View attachment 2138747
I hope so! Better Alan than April. I still find it odd she didn’t go to Ines’s hen do. Those two are very close.
---

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Gorgeous! :love:

I hope so! Better Alan than April. I still find it odd she didn’t go to Ines’s hen do. Those two are very close.
---
The content from today is shocking
Could that be a suggestion for the wedding? Tbf that’s why I looked on her story to see if she was going but it does seem to be just super close friends. I’m surprised it’s going ahead but they aren’t big party people

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The content from today is shocking
Could that be a suggestion for the wedding? Tbf that’s why I looked on her story to see if she was going but it does seem to be just super close friends. I’m surprised it’s going ahead but they aren’t big party people
Yes, after I saw her sister’s pics and stories, I realized it’s only family members and childhood friend(s). She’ll probably have another do with friends and wags she’s close to.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.