Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
On this thread it’s come on Portugal unless they are playing england in which we hope for John and Ruben to tussle
Imagine being one of them contortionists and just unfurling out of his bag mid air
---

I might try find a bad stream just to see him shout in portugese
I would pay good money to watch John and Ruben play against each other. There’s a GIF somewhere of them both in the tunnel before a game giving each other evils for no reason that I can’t find but it is very erotic 🥵
---
And go Tadaaaaaaa

😁

Do you get/have DAZN? They are streaming all the Euro qualifiers.
---
Our man's got a trim before the match!

View attachment 2049660
Okay I thought I preferred scruffy Ruben the most but I think I’ve been swayed back. He looks so clean and fresh 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 5

futbolista

VIP Member
He’s been vying for a goal since he came back from injury
---

That must be amazing
Am watching the match in a theatre with other city supporters is so great. I have never met any in the wild before in the USA. So it’s really fun and I’m so happy right now. Can’t wait to go to Etihad one day 💙
---
Rúben Koala-tackling Zaha might be my favourite thing in this half.
Need that kind of tackle personally

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
This is too cute! 🥰
---

Yeah I was hoping Ruben will pull the kid aside and talk to him and tell him he deserves better but you’re right - hun locations is far more likely!
Or he’s on a recruitment drive. I think Joao can play midfield

• Heart
  • Haha

Donald23

VIP Member
Yeah to be fair it’s not the worst thing he’s probably worn. Last night lift Rúben has more than made up for it too
The Burgundy long length coat springs to mind
we need a prayer circle that we don’t get napoli, Ibiza dancer has suddenly become a Napoli fan, I can imagine some dramatic posts of her getting tickets and about connected souls if we draw them

Just Drive

VIP Member
I think Bernardo was with his ex for a long time so I find guys tend to go shorter with their next relationships or they never marry. I can see Gundo and Bernardo staying with these 2 forever.

kyle is a hot mess. I like him as a player but he could prob stand getting sober and going to therapy. He’s a father, a husband, and someone people look up to. He’s not 20. Bc This behaviour at that age with resources is no longer excusable. It’s crap about the timing of it all. City doesn’t need more news.

Ruben needs to go up the captain ladder - he’s such a proper leader

View attachment 2013738
Agree with all of this.

How good does he look in that Portugal kit?? Amazing. :love:

• Heart