Ruben Dias #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Bernardo Bae looks worried sick. Ruben has put a clown face on the instagram story showing this picture, Jack has also done the same in the past on a Bernardo pic 🤔
The clown emoji is an inside joke I think. Bernardo, Cancelo, and Joao Felix will comment with just that emoji on Ruben’s posts sometimes. Bernardo and Cancelo roasted him in the comments after the Portugal Men’s Health photoshoot so I think they’re just joking with each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hi everyone!
Portuguese people use the word Palhaço (Clown) to insult. It can be between friends in a friendly/endearing manner or serious.
but I’m guessing they call each other palhaço when one of them does something weird/stupid/standoffish. We do the same in my group of friends.

hope it makes sense

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi everyone!
Portuguese people use the word Palhaço (Clown) to insult. It can be between friends in a friendly/endearing manner or serious.
but I’m guessing they call each other palhaço when one of them does something weird/stupid/standoffish. We do the same in my group of friends.

hope it makes sense
Is “bicho” (bug) also used as a term of endearment in Portuguese? In American English it’s used that way, like “love bug” or “cute little bug” when referring to a child. I was curious because Ramos called Ruben bicho after Ruben congratulated him on the hat trick.

Is “bicho” (bug) also used as a term of endearment in Portuguese? In American English it’s used that way, like “love bug” or “cute little bug” when referring to a child. I was curious because Ramos called Ruben bicho after Ruben congratulated him on the hat trick.
Ahah not in that specific way no 😂 Bicho is usually to describe someone big, muscular. You are a beast is a good equivalent. in their context it will be calling Ruben a beast because of his way of playing is aggressive.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ahah not in that specific way no 😂 Bicho is usually to describe someone big, muscular. You are a beast is a good equivalent. in their context it will be calling Ruben a beast because of his way of playing is aggressive.
Thank you! I love this. I wish I knew Portuguese. 😭 I was brought up in a town with a fairly large Portuguese population but they were 2nd generation so only some of them could speak Portuguese. I should have paid more attention!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thank you! I love this. I wish I knew Portuguese. 😭 I was brought up in a town with a fairly large Portuguese population but they were 2nd generation so only some of them could speak Portuguese. I should have paid more attention!
We do have some really cool expressions. It’s funny to see you all confused by their way of treating each other or when Ruben goes around slapping/grabbing their necks 😂 it’s such a normal thing in Portugal

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We do have some really cool expressions. It’s funny to see you all confused by their way of treating each other or when Ruben goes around slapping/grabbing their necks 😂 it’s such a normal thing in Portugal
It’s sexy. :love: Everything Ruben does has sex appeal!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi everyone!

hope it makes sense
Ooh I see. Bernardo shared the same pic and put a clown on Rubén’s shoulder 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Night off visit to salt bae with Bernardo and Joao by the looks of it

You can see a glimpse of him at the end of Bernardo’s girlfriends sisters story

Last edited:
  • Heart
Deserves a night off after that great match yesterday. I actually want them to win if England don't. I know ronaldo is in it 😑but there's so many manc players in that team

• Heart

You can see a glimpse of him at the end of Bernardo’s girlfriends sisters story
And that’s Manu Akanji in one of the pics, too. Nice! City reunion. 💙 I just watched Mariana’s story that you mentioned. Did Bernardo not get the memo about the white t-shirt dress code? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
And that’s Manu Akanji in one of the pics, too. Nice! City reunion. 💙 I just watched Mariana’s story that you mentioned. Did Bernardo not get the memo about the white t-shirt dress code? :ROFLMAO:
I thought this! They all seemed so dressed up then it pans around and it’s a sea of white T-shirts and a random guy in a suit

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.