Ruben Dias #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this! They all seemed so dressed up then it pans around and it’s a sea of white T-shirts and a random guy in a suit
I’m wondering, if Mariana was there filming, that maybe Bernardo had plans later with Ines, Mariana, and Mariana’s partner and so he dressed up.

Akanji has such a nice open face.
He’s a very nice looking man and good at maths apparently.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Im
I’m wondering, if Mariana was there filming, that maybe Bernardo had plans later with Ines, Mariana, and Mariana’s partner and so he dressed up.

He’s a very nice looking man and good at maths apparently.
Yeah it looks like the 2 couples were dressed up. Maybe some had different reservations at salt bae and then just merged tables. Always happens at huge events. Suits are def some agent or PR person.

Also love Manu. Didn’t know much about him before transfer but love a good math nerd to round out the characters in the club haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Salt bae clearly doesn’t impress Ruben
I am Ruben with that. Never been impressed by this bloke 😂 all he does is cook overpriced tasteless meet and drip salt on it after it’s cooked. Nope

Reactions: 6
I am Ruben with that. Never been impressed by this bloke 😂 all he does is cook overpriced tasteless meet and drip salt on it after it’s cooked. Nope
It's probably why he's been missing from training 🤢😟

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
It’s billed as Morocco vs Portugal - so I hope that means white kit Portugal

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.