Ruben Dias #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love him and his very slight northern accent.
He honestly sounds so different to how he did when he came to city, like he’s so clever to have picked up the language (and slight accent) so well! I could honestly watch him talk for days … or listen to him, maybe he should do audiobooks 😏

who was the sexiest player on City’s team last night? ⬇
E4D08480-14F8-47BB-9F14-83B1FB5B83EF.png

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I love how they try to elicit a response from him about opponents and he’s having none of it. :ROFLMAO: Papi isn’t new at this interview thing, guys!
He’s so stern but sarcastic all at the same time!! 🤣😏 this is what I love most!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How weird that the dancer has allowed certain pictures in her tagged section on Instagram. Including one with Ruben…

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.