Ruben Dias #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few of the new women he just started following are actually following him back so that’s got to make him feel good. :ROFLMAO: There are others who still aren’t following him back and it blows my mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He keeps following new girls which makes me think they’re not together.
Suddenly approving those tagged pictures seem like such a bizarre move. Above and beyond to continue being associated with him.

Reactions: 5
He's following all kinds of hot women, and then, there's the official LEGO account. I'm never not amused about that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
He's following all kinds of hot women, and then, there's the official LEGO account. I'm never not amused about that.
He’s gotta have some past times for when the women aren’t available! Show us your builds Ruben

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
He’s gotta have some past times for when the women aren’t available! Show us your builds Ruben
He looks like he'd be the kind of want to build the Deathstar. Or the Burj Dubai... something artsy to put in his minimal style apartment.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He looks like he'd be the kind of want to build the Deathstar. Or the Burj Dubai... something artsy to put in his minimal style apartment.
I completely agree or the model cars they have! I don’t even think he’d display it, build it, then either destroy it or nearly re bag it and donate to an orphanage. I think all depends on his mood.
Anyone got any information on whether he had to drag Bernardo away from the fourth official during half time?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.