Ruben Dias #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is just for as duckπŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅
The level of hotness is just stupid. He’s stupid fit. I can’t even express words any more. πŸ₯΅ πŸ₯΅

Imagine being under him in that push up pic.

I hereby put a curse on every human who has had - and will have - sex with this man. The unfairness of it!
I curse all of you. *shakes fist *

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The level of hotness is just stupid. He’s stupid fit. I can’t even express words any more. πŸ₯΅ πŸ₯΅

Imagine being under him in that push up pic.

I hereby put a curse on every human who has had - and will have - sex with this man. The unfairness of it!
I curse all of you. *shakes fist *
On that page I've copied the photos off there is 1 part after the push up bit, jesus I fainted πŸ₯° that body is un frigging real

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Omg interview after the game I could listen to him talk all night πŸ’™πŸ’™ what a beaut

Screenshot_20221102_221518.jpg

Go on babe πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I want to tug him out of those πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

mmmmmm come to me baby....
Put your love inside of me....
Baby..
Come to me.......
Screenshot_20221029-153208_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.