Ruben Dias #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they not going out with each other?
A tumblr revealed the photos to be taken early June when he was supposedly bringing back different girls to his yacht each night, he was meant to be following them then unfollowing them the night after. We’ve decided he’s in his hoe era and is probably not exclusively seeing her possibly a holiday fling, if she appears at the World Cup or in Manchester it’s a different story

Reactions: 4
A tumblr revealed the photos to be taken early June when he was supposedly bringing back different girls to his yacht each night, he was meant to be following them then unfollowing them the night after. We’ve decided he’s in his hoe era and is probably not exclusively seeing her possibly a holiday fling, if she appears at the World Cup or in Manchester it’s a different story
Lucky girls! He is a bit of a hoe isn't he?! 😂 A hot one though 🔥😍

Reactions: 5
Yes, I’d be shocked if he was seeing anyone exclusively. He ought to enjoy his hot young single phase. Look at that body - it won’t last forever! So live it up, lad! As long as everything’s consensual, I hope he fucks regularly and often. He just needs to show us his willy, that’s all I’m asking.

I think people assume he’s dating solely Ginevra because of those pics. I think he just happened to get papped that day. He’s probably been out with a lot of ladies that just didn’t get photographed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yes, I’d be shocked if he was seeing anyone exclusively. He ought to enjoy his hot young single phase. Look at that body - it won’t last forever! So live it up, lad! As long as everything’s consensual, I hope he fucks regularly and often. He just needs to show us his willy, that’s all I’m asking.

I think people assume he’s dating solely Ginevra because of those pics. I think he just happened to get papped that day. He’s probably been out with a lot of ladies that just didn’t get photographed.
Exactly. He now gets a lot more attention so why not? His life enjoy it. Jealous of the women hell yeah but I ain't gonna meet him so will lust over him big style. More half naked pictures Ruben, sweetie 😘 for us to dribble over and we are happy peeps. 😊
I still say the photographers that day were informed by her. She got her 5 mins of fame and a snog of Mr Gorgeous (lucky witch 😒 and yeah maybe the obvious)

• Heart
Exactly. He now gets a lot more attention so why not? His life enjoy it. Jealous of the women hell yeah but I ain't gonna meet him so will lust over him big style. More half naked pictures Ruben, sweetie 😘 for us to dribble over and we are happy peeps. 😊
I still say the photographers that day were informed by her. She got her 5 mins of fame and a snog of Mr Gorgeous (lucky witch 😒 and yeah maybe the obvious)
❤ ❤
I still have to be a petty cow and laugh that the paps got a pic of Ibiza Dancer Lady washing her arse on the boat.:ROFLMAO: I laughed so hard at that one. That’s the risk of calling the paps!

• Haha
Her or the company she worked for, I bet they got a lot of attention from it too

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m distressed. Pepe is injured and not sure he will be fit for Word Cup. meaning the only CB will be Ruben. Ugh this is terrible - I need him fit for prem upon return

also he should be in a hoe phase. Have fun and don’t settle down until ready. So many young players do and then end up cheating. Get it out of system until ready to be a faithful partner.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m distressed. Pepe is injured and not sure he will be fit for Word Cup. meaning the only CB will be Ruben. Ugh this is terrible - I need him fit for prem upon return

also he should be in a hoe phase. Have fun and don’t settle down until ready. So many young players do and then end up cheating. Get it out of system until ready to be a faithful partner.
Totally agree. I get that it's supposed to make them more settled but rarely works. Makes sense to enjoy the single life until ready especially with their job and everything that goes with it

I really hate international play. Makes me nervous for this reason.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Totally agree. I get that it's supposed to make them more settled but rarely works. Makes sense to enjoy the single life until ready especially with their job and everything that goes with it
Quote from our man about his lifestyle. I love driven men ughhhhh

• Heart
Quote from our man about his lifestyle. I love driven men ughhhhh
He wears his intensity so well. On some people, it can be off-putting. I love how focused he is but he’s so balanced. I remember him saying in the video of his morning routine that while he prefers a regimented existence, he appreciates that other players have their own routines that work for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.