Ruben Dias #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More signing anniversary memories. I love that he wore a nice suit. He was serious and focused from day one. ❤

Reactions: 4
I can’t decide how long I’d wait outside for him or whether I’d just go in and order the smallest item on the menu

• Heart
I can’t decide how long I’d wait outside for him or whether I’d just go in and order the smallest item on the menu
I would 100% go inside and order something. I am so jealous! She’s super cute, too. Lucky girl.

That jumper is awful. He’d look so much better without it…
🤣 It’s 2 sizes too big and would look much better rumpled up on the bedroom floor.

I just noticed that he’s holding a hat. So he took it off for the photo. What a gentleman. 🥰

Last edited:
I would 100% go inside and order something. I am so jealous! She’s super cute, too. Lucky girl.

🤣 It’s 2 sizes too big and would look much better rumpled up on the bedroom floor.

I just noticed that he’s holding a hat. So he took it off for the photo. What a gentleman. 🥰
Just too damn fine 🥰😍 yes that jumper is a no. Ruben don't care its designer or not just no. She is very lucky can we ask her what smelt of as I am sure we'd love to know

• Heart
Just too damn fine 🥰😍 yes that jumper is a no. Ruben don't care its designer or not just no. She is very lucky can we ask her what smelt of as I am sure we'd love to know
Mmmmmm I bet he smells lovely , of expensive cologne

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.