Ruben Dias #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video on City's instagram page, shows Ruben being told Bernado to look up at the box, it's his dog John!😁🤣😂 but cute to watch

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hello, sexy.

The video on City's instagram page, shows Ruben being told Bernado to look up at the box, it's his dog John!😁🤣😂 but cute to watch
That was adorable! Bernardo was SO happy that Dog John was there. 🥰

Hope we get some good Ruben (and Bernardo and Joao) footage today in Portugal’s match against the Czech Republic. And very much hoping for no injuries.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
63159DEB-768B-44A4-A025-ECB09AF176CC.jpeg

shame about the other guy, but more Rubes 😍
And because I’m hanging and feeling vulnerable, here’s Rubes and John for me 🥵
C1AD3345-1CBA-47E4-9C84-32E919137689.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did he bring dancer girl some cowboy boots back from Austin liked Bernardo did?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is he still following dancer girl? I assume she’s just one of several ladies. Go on, Ruben lad! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He is annoyed they lost to Spain. It was hard for me because I support Spain for WC but I love our City Portuguese boys.
I’ll bet you were torn! Spain’s your team. That was a hard one for me, too. I love Rodri (and Ayme) but I had to tip the balance in favor of Ruben, Bernardo, and Joao and cheer for Portugal.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.