Ruben Dias #13 In Our Dreams Or The Far East, He Always Performs Like A Beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder when we’ll know who the new captain’s group is. While I hope Ruben is at the top, I’m going to predict the majority of the players vote for Kev.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wonder when we’ll know who the new captain’s group is. While I hope Ruben is at the top, I’m going to predict the majority of the players vote for Kev.
He said in an interview with the Athletic during preseason that it's not his main focus. I feel like he will encourage his teammates with or without a captain's band, because it's just what he does. Kev is the most senior player along with Kyle, so they might be on top of the list. We'll see on Friday at the latest!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I hate voting. If can become such a popularity thing. I feel like no matter what he will step up though.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He’s been liking her posts for a while, well he liked them when she was in Ibiza
---

He totally has a type and the new Lisbon one and Lilia aren’t exactly perfect fits to his type
@Donald23 I know you said you don’t work in CID but have you ever considered it they need your skills 🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Have you guys seen the preview for the series about last champions league. He’s half naked in the first scene of the preview. Giving is what we want.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.