Ruben Dias #13 In Our Dreams Or The Far East, He Always Performs Like A Beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine is on Thursday.. Recap on how much we earn

---

I'm so sorry but that nose needs fixing 🙊

I was more distracted by the label sticking out the back. If you’re going to social it at least tuck the label in!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Some new follows … Lilia babes you shouldn’t have left before arsenal scored and penalties

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One from Lisbon and the other one… like the rest of them if you know what I mean
Some new follows … Lilia babes you shouldn’t have left before arsenal scored and penalties
He totally has a type.. beauty queens .. they seem to come out from the same block I wouldn't be surprised if he muddle up with their names

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Turkish one has already followed back. Smart girl lol
He’s been liking her posts for a while, well he liked them when she was in Ibiza
---
He totally has a type.. beauty queens .. they seem to come out from the same block I wouldn't be surprised if he muddle up with their names
He totally has a type and the new Lisbon one and Lilia aren’t exactly perfect fits to his type

He’s been liking her posts for a while, well he liked them when she was in Ibiza
---

He totally has a type and the new Lisbon one and Lilia aren’t exactly perfect fits to his type
He's on a roll today!!! Just followed another one that isn't his type!!! Are you reading on here Ruben??? Send nude please.. we're thirsty lol

Also, it looks like the turkish one was in mykonos around the same time as him

• Haha
He's on a roll today!!! Just followed another one that isn't his type!!! Are you reading on here Ruben??? Send nude please.. we're thirsty lol

Also, it looks like the turkish one was in mykonos around the same time as him
He’s tried following Ruth multiple times before she never follows back. She knows Lilia and FG also followed her last year to try show Ruben she was watching him!
Turkish was in Ibiza and Mykonos but he missed her by a week, he insta post was a latergram
---
Are these new? I need his leg shaving tips

Reactions: 5
He’s tried following Ruth multiple times before she never follows back. She knows Lilia and FG also followed her last year to try show Ruben she was watching him!
Turkish was in Ibiza and Mykonos but he missed her by a week, he insta post was a latergram
---

Are these new? I need his leg shaving tips
new to me, that's why I shared ☺
he has the new boots, so must be recent
but not sure about the training session in which were taken (last week or this...)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He’s managed to get Ruth to follow back after over a year of trying! Her and Lilia seem to like and comment on each others pictures! Now all we need is FG to stare at Lio london
---
FG has got a blue tick 😂 she definitely paid for that herself
Or her pimp did and that’s what they were discussing over dinner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.