Ruben Dias #13 In Our Dreams Or The Far East, He Always Performs Like A Beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s tried following Ruth multiple times before she never follows back. She knows Lilia and FG also followed her last year to try show Ruben she was watching him!
Turkish was in Ibiza and Mykonos but he missed her by a week, he insta post was a latergram
---

Are these new? I need his leg shaving tips
Funny Ruth follows my fashion friend and he follows her back. So not his type

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He totally has a type.. beauty queens .. they seem to come out from the same block I wouldn't be surprised if he muddle up with their names
Hahahahaaaaa , right as he's about to shoot 😆😆😆😆😆😆💀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
my friend is a massive online dater, she is beautiful and travels for work a lot and is between US and EU mostly. She says it’s lonely so uses Raya and will sometimes go for dinner date if the connection is good! I asked and she has seen ruben on there before and she looked at some of the girls he follows and a lot of the guys she’s met on the app follow these girls too. My thinking is he’s matching or seeing them on the dating app and either talking to them or following them. He is in hoe era 100%

Reactions: 10
my friend is a massive online dater, she is beautiful and travels for work a lot and is between US and EU mostly. She says it’s lonely so uses Raya and will sometimes go for dinner date if the connection is good! I asked and she has seen ruben on there before and she looked at some of the girls he follows and a lot of the guys she’s met on the app follow these girls too. My thinking is he’s matching or seeing them on the dating app and either talking to them or following them. He is in hoe era 100%
Thank you for that information!
As I’ve not seen him on any of the tiktoks of raya, I assumed it wasn’t his thing and he mainly used Instagram.
He’s clearly enjoying the single life and being a hoe. Let’s hope he’s using protection both physically and mentally.
He went through a period with FG where his playing was affected and he got better after ditching her. So maybe he either needs a stable relationship or multiple flings not just one obsessive one

Reactions: 9
Thank you for that information!
As I’ve not seen him on any of the tiktoks of raya, I assumed it wasn’t his thing and he mainly used Instagram.
He’s clearly enjoying the single life and being a hoe. Let’s hope he’s using protection both physically and mentally.
He went through a period with FG where his playing was affected and he got better after ditching her. So maybe he either needs a stable relationship or multiple flings not just one obsessive one
ruben, dele, chilwell, DCL, Trent, Barkley, Benrahma, Reece James, rlc, depay, Naymer have been names she’s told me. I love football so always ask her to tell me when she sees. I understand why some stay with long term partners/childhood gf so they can focus total energy on the game

• Heart
Reactions: 9
ruben, dele, chilwell, DCL, Trent, Barkley, Benrahma, Reece James, rlc, depay, Naymer have been names she’s told me. I love football so always ask her to tell me when she sees. I understand why some stay with long term partners/childhood gf so they can focus total energy on the game
I knew a few of them were on.
I’ve also heard that people keep it on their phone and logged in even when in relationships as it’s so hard to get accepted. Because I think someone found Ben when him a cartia were in full swing.
He does play better when there isn’t outside drama! But he clearly saw the benefits of not being with April

I bet he has full on cringey pictures.
him playing foorball
Him on a boat
Him working out

He’s managed to get Ruth to follow back after over a year of trying! Her and Lilia seem to like and comment on each others pictures! Now all we need is FG to stare at Lio london

• Haha
Do they have engagement photos? Who is it going to be, place your bets now!
IMG_6893.png
IMG_6894.png
IMG_6895.png
IMG_6896.png
IMG_6897.png
IMG_6898.png
IMG_6899.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m dying at Lilia liking his pics again and going to a match clearly hoping something would develop between them after her mate bagged a rich guy only for him to follow half of his IG explore page.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m dying at Lilia liking his pics again and going to a match clearly hoping something would develop between them after her mate bagged a rich guy only for him to follow half of his IG explore page.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Unless her attending creeped him out … especially if he didn’t give her tickets
It’s screaming obsessive along with some of her and her families behaviour. I’m also working out a way to tell you guys all I know but it may not be via here
Hieroglyphics ☕🍿

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.