Ruben Dias #13 In Our Dreams Or The Far East, He Always Performs Like A Beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Kyle the new captain.? Fuming after him getting little Kyle out he gonna be captain 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Is Kyle the new captain.? Fuming after him getting little Kyle out he gonna be captain 😭
This is so confusing! Wasn’t he fourth on the list last season? That’s quite a leap if he‘s “the” captain this season.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Thank god I’m not the only one! Sometimes I think im delusional but I’m glad you agree
---

Ibriz just search that on insta and it’ll come up [/ISPOILER
Thank you - I assuming she’s the one who’s face looks different in every picture 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
We aren’t 100% sure
Last year they picked after the the window had closed so everyone who was their for the season had a chance to give an opinion
Im hoping pep meant todays captain and not season captain but I don’t know 😭😭
---
This is so confusing! Wasn’t he fourth on the list last season? That’s quite a leap if he‘s “the” captain this season.
He wasnt on the list and then 3rd if I remember correctly. The season before last was a blur and I’m not sure we had 5 as zinny got captains band one game

Reactions: 5
Wasn’t he fourth on the list last season? That’s quite a leap if he‘s “the” captain this season. So confusing!
How has he leapfrogged Kevin, Ruben and John to be Captain if true considering he is open to leaving

Reactions: 6
I would be disappointed if Kyle was captain....he doesn't seem like the best role model given his off the field activities. But I guess maybe that isn't something they care about and perhaps more of these guys participate in that kind of stuff then we know (which is highly likely, they might just be more discreete)

Reactions: 10
I would be disappointed if Kyle was captain....he doesn't seem like the best role model given his off the field activities. But I guess maybe that isn't something they care about and perhaps more of these guys participate in that kind of stuff then we know (which is highly likely, they might just be more discreete)
Supposedly he’s a big role model to Rico lewis, Oscar Bobb and a few other upcoming Eds lads and I think that’s what got him higher in rankings last season and probably this season if he is captain

IC is in Italy with 2 males. I can’t tell if one is Ivan

We aren’t 100% sure
Last year they picked after the the window had closed so everyone who was their for the season had a chance to give an opinion
Im hoping pep meant todays captain and not season captain but I don’t know 😭😭
---

He wasnt on the list and then 3rd if I remember correctly. The season before last was a blur and I’m not sure we had 5 as zinny got captains band one game
Funny enough, this just showed on my explore page

• Heart
I think this is exactly it. They don’t care what he does off the pitch and he’s probably not the only one who does stupid things. I’ve been
told more than once by people who work at the club that Kyle’s not only popular, but the younger guys look up to him and he makes himself available to them anytime they need to talk. I really hope he’s not negatively influencing young Rico and Cole.

Reactions: 7
Supposedly he’s a big role model to Rico lewis, Oscar Bobb and a few other upcoming Eds lads and I think that’s what got him higher in rankings last season and probably this season if he is captain

IC is in Italy with 2 males. I can’t tell if one is Ivan
I just lurked, she doesn't give a clear view of the guys.

I am probably being a witch but if I was a guy out with a girl and she was making videos like that I would get the immediate ick

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.