Ruben Dias #13 In Our Dreams Or The Far East, He Always Performs Like A Beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly do get the impression she may be his UK girl. He has gone down to London during time off before and he seemed to start liking her stuff again when he was closer to getting back to the UK.
His previous visit was to see Ibriz, post this visit him and Ibriz seemingly fell out (he possibly called her manly) and then he followed Lilia and Manu (has london connections)

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I honestly do get the impression she may be his UK girl. He has gone down to London during time off before and he seemed to start liking her stuff again when he was closer to getting back to the UK.
I noticed the liking again

His previous visit was to see Ibriz, post this visit him and Ibriz seemingly fell out (he possibly called her manly) and then he followed Lilia and Manu (has london connections)
Donald HOW DO YOU KNOW THESE THINGS.

I love your detective skills

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree.. how do you know this inside info? Manly??? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t know how ticketing works so if someone could shine a light on it, it would really help my analysis. They were like 2 blocks over from the benches (exact same bloody seats as last time) and all the wags I’ve seen at both games were higher up
Tickets can be got through ticket agent seen lots of “influencers get tickets for games through Nike guy or concierge. They were everywhere after the Euros

Reactions: 7
How do you find these things out? Do you work for the fbi? 😂 I can just about keep up with his recent follows 😂

Reactions: 9
Donald is our own personal FBI agent. Out there doing gods work to get us all the tea!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Tickets can be got through ticket agent seen lots of “influencers get tickets for games through Nike guy or concierge. They were everywhere after the Euros
if it’s a Nike guy I think it’s him, Thankyou for confirming. She’s in the distant circle of one of the Nike reps for rugby and football.
His family didn’t attend so he could have given them family tickets in a plush seat (and none of the other wags are there to judge) but he didn’t and she had exactly the same seats as last time to it’s very suspect

if it’s a Nike guy I think it’s him, Thankyou for confirming. She’s in the distant circle of one of the Nike reps for rugby and football.
His family didn’t attend so he could have given them family tickets in a plush seat (and none of the other wags are there to judge) but he didn’t and she had exactly the same seats as last time to it’s very suspect
A follow a girl who goes to Liverpool games in a box and they get tickets through a Nike guy or a concierge guy called Joey Cottle

I agree.. how do you know this inside info? Manly??? lol
How do you find these things out? Do you work for the fbi? 😂 I can just about keep up with his recent follows 😂
Erm there’s a few people I talk to off here. Who are also Ruben lovers.
basically he went to london and saw that art exhibition and saw I’m guessing Ibriz. Then a few weeks later around her bday she unfollowed him first and then started posting quotes and chat screen grabs. The one I can remember was something like
“The perfect relationship is a homely boyfriend and a wild girlfriend” - this was posted when he went wild during the parade and basically became Ruben version 2
The other thing was a WhatsApp chat between her and her friend and they were basically mocking a picture of her saying “oh so manly” and there was other comments that suggested it had been said by someone about her
There was other stuff about settling down etc

Isn't Mason Mount's mate a Nike employee?

Reactions: 4
Erm there’s a few people I talk to off here. Who are also Ruben lovers.
basically he went to london and saw that art exhibition and saw I’m guessing Ibriz. Then a few weeks later around her bday she unfollowed him first and then started posting quotes and chat screen grabs. The one I can remember was something like
“The perfect relationship is a homely boyfriend and a wild girlfriend” - this was posted when he went wild during the parade and basically became Ruben version 2
The other thing was a WhatsApp chat between her and her friend and they were basically mocking a picture of her saying “oh so manly” and there was other comments that suggested it had been said by someone about her
There was other stuff about settling down etc
she also did a q&a that asked about the languages she spoke and she said she did trying learning Portuguese and it was “pointless and difficult”.sorry to the Portuguese on the thread. This was between the visit and the unfollow
---
Isn't Mason Mount's mate a Nike employee?
A follow a girl who goes to Liverpool games in a box and they get tickets through a Nike guy or a concierge guy called Joey Cottle
What @Miss Sally said
They met at Monaco and he’s in the similar london set

• Heart
she also did a q&a that asked about the languages she spoke and she said she did trying learning Portuguese and it was “pointless and difficult”.sorry to the Portuguese on the thread. This was between the visit and the unfollow
---

What @Miss Sally said
Don't think he is called Joey though. Benny is his name. Yes at F1 Monaco when Ruben and Phil went. Still laugh at that photo of them all.

Donald, you are my hero!

I don't know what I am laughing more about. The fact he may have called her manly or that she didn't enjoy parade Ruben like we did.

• Haha
---

What @Miss Sally said
I think she was calling Ruben pointless and difficult 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.