Ruben Dias #13 In Our Dreams Or The Far East, He Always Performs Like A Beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’m wrong but I don’t think they got tickets through Ruben as why would you be in area that’s got regular fans when players families and Friends are in hospitality. Also it’s kinda rude to leave before the 90mins is up after someone invited you

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Maybe I’m wrong but I don’t think they got tickets through Ruben as why would you be in area that’s got regular fans when players families and Friends are in hospitality. Also it’s kinda rude to leave before the 90mins is up after someone invited you
Thank god I’m not the only one! Sometimes I think im delusional but I’m glad you agree
---
I’m a bit lost - who is this?
Ibriz just search that on insta and it’ll come up [/ISPOILER

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't know who ibriz is 😂
Why can't he just stick to one girl to make it easier for us 🤣
---
Just went and spy on her.. I feel that Ruben has one type (apart from big boobs).. all the women linked to him seem to have this beauty pageant persona..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I had the worst blonde moment earlier. People all over social were saying Gvardiol looks like FG. Straight away I was confused as why people thought he looked like our Ibiza friend. 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Speaking of FG she’s reposted now she knows he’s on his phone
He doesn’t do videos babes he’s a photo guy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't know who ibriz is 😂
Why can't he just stick to one girl to make it easier for us 🤣
---
Just went and spy on her.. I feel that Ruben has one type (apart from big boobs).. all the women linked to him seem to have this beauty pageant personal..

I honestly think he's in his hoe era, and until he finds someone he deems worthy to settle down with, he will continue on this path. Lets just hope he is wrapping it up.

• Heart
Thank god I’m not the only one! Sometimes I think im delusional but I’m glad you agree
---

I agree completely. It’s rude to leave early when someone specifically invited you.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
she also did a q&a that asked about the languages she spoke and she said she did trying learning Portuguese and it was “pointless and difficult”.sorry to the Portuguese on the thread. This was between the visit and the unfollow
---

What @Miss Sally said
They met at Monaco and he’s in the similar london set
no offence taken ❤

---

you're not delusional, I also agree it's a matter of respect and gratitude stay the full game.
sometimes having more information and details gives you a better position to judge the situation, than some of us (me at least, that I'm out of the loop on so many followings and likes on social media)
but after your explanation it's pretty clear that your detective skills and instints are amazing!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I honestly think he's in his hoe era, and until he finds someone he deems worthy to settle down with, he will continue on this path. Lets just hope he is wrapping it up.
This, 100%. I’m here for his single exploits but he needs to remain careful and vigilant about wrapping his jewel. (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I honestly don't mind being one of his hoes 🥵🥵 since he seems to like older women as well 🤭

• Heart
This, 100%. I’m here for his single exploits but he needs to remain careful and vigilant about wrapping his jewel. (y)
We have to hope that some of them aren’t getting the wrong idea Don’t want to say too much but one of those we’ve spoke of recently might be

• Wow
We have to hope that some of them aren’t getting the wrong idea Don’t want to say too much but one of those we’ve spoke of recently might be

.... you can't leave us hanging like that lol!!!!!!

Reactions: 5
OMG 🍿 off to do all my own research

• Heart
In what way the wrong idea?
They may change their behaviour and it could prevent further knowledge. I think it’s a waiting game now until further moves are made
Tumblr and twitter have already found us and I still can’t tell if they can read spoilered messages
Sorry if this is a let down but I’ll share when I have multiple bits of information together like today

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.