Ruben Dias #11 A holiday for sexy Rubes, showing off his juicy boobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does his insta story say???
---
“Bárbara and I decided, after 5 years of relationship and a huge friendship, to follow different paths. Our usual companionship and mutual admiration will remain unshakable, as well as the certainty that we will continue to support each other personally and professionally. During these last times we have decided not to speak publicly about the subject, in order to protect our privacy and, as such, we will not respond to questions. We thank you for respecting our space and our relationship, as you have done to date. Barbara and Joe”
---
View attachment 2300050
ruben getting ready for Bedouin tonight after realising all the drama he’s caused
Ruben is a home wrecker 😱😱😱😱
---
what is her username please
I don't know unless I go and check but if you go to his following and type that name it will come up

Reactions: 4
He’s liked Alma’s newest picture… are we in denial or is he just being nice?

Reactions: 6
P.S Ruben's comment was supposedly to be a joke referred to the rumour that him and Jose are duck buddies.. I didn't read the later comments about the break up until I posted
---
He’s liked Alma’s newest picture… are we in denial or is he just being nice?
Only time will tell I guess!

P.S Ruben's comment was supposedly to be a joke referred to the rumour that him and Jose are duck buddies.. I didn't read the later comments about the break up until I posted
---

Only time will tell I guess!
Twitter was saying the exact same as you 😂 that they’ve split up so Ruben and Jose can be together

Bedouin at Scorpios tonight (with big fan mama dias of course), wonder if she will get an invite

• Heart
  • Haha
She’s complaining on threads, techno isn’t her scene. Babes you still could have danced with him and that vodka cranberry he probably bought you
IMG_6279.jpeg

IMG_6280.jpeg
IMG_6281.jpeg
IMG_6282.jpeg
---
Please say if I’m reading them wrong, but she seems very whiny

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Not at all, like way to make it seem like you didn't have a good time and the best part is he would have no idea unless he uses translate.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s complaining on threads, techno isn’t her scene. Babes you still could have danced with him and that vodka cranberry he probably bought you
View attachment 2300550
View attachment 2300551View attachment 2300552View attachment 2300555
---
Please say if I’m reading them wrong, but she seems very whiny
I love waking up to overnight drama.

She is applying to become my new city wag bff 😂

god I hope he just made out with her and moves on. These girls have zero substance.

also disappointed in jose but that’s what happens when actors get more famous. Also if he was into guys I would hope he would be into his costar and my gay crush manu rios 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7

god I hope he just made out with her and moves on. These girls have zero substance.

also disappointed in jose but that’s what happens when actors get more famous. Also if he was into guys I would hope he would be into his costar and my gay crush manu rios 😂

You can take her to all the places you and Sara loved to go together (Starbucks)
Please share manu with the group

• Haha

Manu Rios ❤
last Christmas, my crazy best friend made a collage book with Manu to gift a co-worker that lusts over him
best Secret Santa's present he ever received (his words)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He is so random with his insta habits. Liking random girls he doesn't follow. Liked her bikini pic but not the one before. He is strange.
There is no substance to his likes, he sees boobs and just hits like. You can’t base if he interested in someone off his likes as he liking a hell of a lot of girls. 🤣😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We’re gonna need a new thread soon!! I don’t think we can wait for him to leave Greece 😂

I’m throwing this in

Ruben Dias: We Loved Hot Boy Summer But Gimme Gimme Gimme A Man Back in Training

😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.