Ruben Dias #11 A holiday for sexy Rubes, showing off his juicy boobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
morning everyone
yesterday work ruined my day. the only high, peeking in here after getting home and get to laugh a bit before sleep
thank you ❤
Hope you have a better day today darling. It’s my first day back (the company I work for adopted the 4 day working week), I opened my emails and am now wondering what I need to do to become a WAG 🤔 because I don’t think I’ve got another 30+ years left in me until I can retire 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hope you have a better day today darling. It’s my first day back (the company I work for adopted the 4 day working week), I opened my emails and am now wondering what I need to do to become a WAG 🤔 because I don’t think I’ve got another 30+ years left in me until I can retire 😩
I feel you, courage for today! ❤
I love my job, people, traveling and I didn't even mind the long hours. but lately, I'm so discouraged and exhausted that I also question how much longer I can go on.
not aiming to become a wag, but I would mind a lottery win :giggle:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I feel you, courage for today! ❤
I love my job, people, traveling and I didn't even mind the long hours. but lately, I'm so discouraged and exhausted that I also question how much longer I can go on.
not aiming to become a wag, but I would mind a lottery win :giggle:
I’m so far from WAG material it’s ridiculous 😂 my odds on winning the lottery are higher. A girl can but dream!

• Haha
  • Heart
rumors about Jose and his girlfriend possible break up are starting to make the gossip folder here.
she denied it.

Bárbara Branco and José Condessa break up? “Bloody Separation”, some say
However, Bárbara Branco (this weekend at NOS ALIVE) guaranteed: "We're fine. We're great."
Bárbara downplays this vacation without Condessa. "He's fine and enjoying himself. Having fun," she said in a rush. "It's part of these life/work phases", she said when asked her about their separate holidays. "Now we can't see each other. Later it will", she added, not afraid of the rumors that are already circulating that the couple is going through a rough period.

• Wow
rumors about Jose and his girlfriend possible break up are starting to make the gossip folder here.
she denied it.

Bárbara Branco and José Condessa break up? “Bloody Separation”, some say
However, Bárbara Branco (this weekend at NOS ALIVE) guaranteed: "We're fine. We're great."
Bárbara downplays this vacation without Condessa. "He's fine and enjoying himself. Having fun," she said in a rush. "It's part of these life/work phases", she said when asked her about their separate holidays. "Now we can't see each other. Later it will", she added, not afraid of the rumors that are already circulating that the couple is going through a rough period.
What does his insta story say???
---
“Bárbara and I decided, after 5 years of relationship and a huge friendship, to follow different paths. Our usual companionship and mutual admiration will remain unshakable, as well as the certainty that we will continue to support each other personally and professionally. During these last times we have decided not to speak publicly about the subject, in order to protect our privacy and, as such, we will not respond to questions. We thank you for respecting our space and our relationship, as you have done to date. Barbara and Joe”
---
IMG_6272.jpeg

ruben getting ready for Bedouin tonight after realising all the drama he’s caused

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
What does his insta story say???
---
“Bárbara and I decided, after 5 years of relationship and a huge friendship, to follow different paths. Our usual companionship and mutual admiration will remain unshakable, as well as the certainty that we will continue to support each other personally and professionally. During these last times we have decided not to speak publicly about the subject, in order to protect our privacy and, as such, we will not respond to questions. We thank you for respecting our space and our relationship, as you have done to date. Barbara and Joe”
---
View attachment 2300050
ruben getting ready for Bedouin tonight after realising all the drama he’s caused
yes, that's it! 💣
Jose such a disappointment, not for ended the relationship, but the way it all unfold

• Heart
yes, that's it! 💣
Jose such a disappointment, not for ended the relationship, but the way it all unfold
Do you think they ended it before the holiday? Or during? It makes sense him going on a single lads holiday if they broke up prior

Do you think they ended it before the holiday? Or during? It makes sense him going on a single lads holiday if they broke up prior
no, I don't believe they ended before the holidays
she was under fire all weekend at the festival and denied the breakup rumors (she was being honest and vulnerable)

• Wow
  • Sad
He's not been on a training holiday like previous years. We haven't been treated to his workout videos and pics this time

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
He's not been on a training holiday like previous years. We haven't been treated to his workout videos and pics this time
He’s too busy causing chaos specs! He’s going to use preseason as his holiday
no, I don't believe they ended before the holidays
she was under fire all weekend at the festival and denied the breakup rumors (she was being honest and vulnerable)
Awww, I hope he hasn’t done anything cheating wise. I’ve seen a tweet where the persons blocked Ruben and said he’s the cause of the breakup 😂

Reactions: 6
He’s too busy causing chaos specs! He’s going to use preseason as his holiday

Awww, I hope he hasn’t done anything cheating wise. I’ve seen a tweet where the persons blocked Ruben and said he’s the cause of the breakup 😂
theories:
- the success and attention with the Netflix series started to get into his head
- mentioned some convos and situations in previous events where he was full of himself
- one of the guys who knows everyone and uncovers all the good stories is saying that the group he's with (Ruben's) has some dodgy characters (iffy guy, everyone is seeing you). not the best influence on him right now.
- she didn't know when questioned before (everyone agrees)
- the last few days she was sad about his distance and behavior, but trusted him

"This morning she dressed her big girl pants and rightly ended it, I bet!
He has been too busy flirting around to address or end it, he probably didn't even fight
(her decision), he just copied and pasted her message before going to bed this morning."
OUTCH!

I knew it. When I saw him following girls I just had a feeling.
me too
one of the girls was also at Santanna last night (he unfollowed her this morning)

Last edited:
  • Wow
theories:
- the success of the Netflix series started to get into his head
- mentioned some convos and situations in previous events where he was full of himself
- one of the guys who knows everyone and uncovers all the good stories is saying that the group he's in (Ruben's) has some dodgy characters (iffy guy, everyone is seeing you). not the best influence on him right now.
- she didn't know when questioned before (everyone agrees)
- the last few days she was sad about his distance and behavior, but trusted him

"This morning she dressed her big girl pants and rightly ended it, I bet!
He has been too busy flirting around to address or end it, he probably didn't even fight
(her decision), he just copied and pasted her message before going to bed this morning."
OUTCH!

me too
one of the girls was also at Santanna last night (he unfollowed her this morning)
Some of the girls were ticket hook ups, but still don’t follow them just message them. He looked sad last night, so I wonder if he did something at Scorpios the night before and then they’ve ended it
everyone is calling out iffy guy
Hopefully they do Bedouin tonight and then all go home

Reactions: 5
I’m so glad we are not the only ones who think he is a creep and questionable character

Reactions: 8
Some of the girls were ticket hook ups, but still don’t follow them just message them. He looked sad last night, so I wonder if he did something at Scorpios the night before and then they’ve ended it
everyone is calling out iffy guy
Hopefully they do Bedouin tonight and then all go home
he seemed a little sad and distant last night and he is always a genuinely happy person
iffy guy irony, Jose doesn't even seem close to him, but he's reaping harsh critics from the dodgy vibes the guy is giving everyone
sad for both of them, it was a happy and long relationship to end like this, with these kind of speculations

--

tumblr_dbf981ba9dc6ffbbcaa2c10aec7b5788_2bea7368_400.jpg

197022834_547051366701018_4779359193700621956_n.jpg

196387992_1196354627493192_8377137590928208656_n.jpg

196905494_302693221529470_4047162499965805210_n.jpg

I find it odd, that usually so motivated and focused Ruben isn't having a few days of training
I know last season was intense and he probably needed a full break, but can he now go back home to Alan, relax and start focusing on new season?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.