Ruben Dias #11 A holiday for sexy Rubes, showing off his juicy boobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Gossgossgoss9888 for another title win 🤪
The juicy boobs was taken from someone’s comment on tumblr for anyone wondering if we’ve lost our minds - we may have

Ruben is currently on holiday dropping daily photos keeping us keen 😍

IMG_5238.jpeg
IMG_5241.jpeg

Remember guys Ruben is not an object. There is more to him than his juicy boobs 🤣😭😭

If you want to share your fav juicy boob pics … I’ll start
IMG_5161.jpeg
IMG_4995.jpeg
IMG_4965.jpeg
IMG_4960.jpeg
IMG_4907.jpeg
IMG_2635.jpeg
IMG_2256.png

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The juicy boobs was taken from someone’s comment on tumblr for anyone wondering if we’ve lost our minds - we may have

View attachment 2275262View attachment 2275263
Remember guys Ruben is not an object. There is more to him than his juicy boobs 🤣😭😭

View attachment 2275264View attachment 2275265View attachment 2275266View attachment 2275267View attachment 2275268View attachment 2275269View attachment 2275270
Oh man look at those boobs 🥵
9EDFFE14-7505-475E-BD09-BF71D5292DEE.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

View attachment 2275264View attachment 2275265View attachment 2275266View attachment 2275267View attachment 2275268View attachment 2275269View attachment 2275270
Thanks for the new thread!.. Let see if I have any to contribute

ezgif.com-resize (9).gif
ezgif.com-resize (10).gif
ezgif.com-resize (11).gif
ruben-dias-father-ruben.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is it bad I thought you guys all knew his dogs name was Anun but chose to call him Alan lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it bad I thought you guys all knew his dogs name was Anun but chose to call him Alan lol
I didn't even know his dog's names but I've been here long enough and often saw Alan mentioned, so I just assumed that you guys were talking about his dog 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We knew (well most of us did) but there’s a video and it sounds like he’s calling him Alan like the meerkat video https://www.tumblr.com/ruben-dias/7...one-save-the-video-of-him-talking-to-his-dogs
---
We knew (well most of us did) but there’s a video and it sounds like he’s calling him Alan like the meerkat video https://www.tumblr.com/ruben-dias/7...one-save-the-video-of-him-talking-to-his-dogs
Also I want to know why he’s got flood lights in his garden

• Heart
Reactions: 7
---

Also I want to know why he’s got flood lights in his garden
I love him 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Thank you for the new thread, @strawberrysunshine_x and the title, @Gossgossgoss9888 ! 🥰

• Heart
Now here’s a question
Would they be a nice pillow or do you think he’s constantly tensed?
I mean this is obviously while we are doing crosswords together, because he is an intelligent man

• Haha
Now here’s a question
I mean this is obviously while we are doing crosswords together, because he is an intelligent man
Nice pillow pls 😂😂

• Heart
Now here’s a question
I think nice pillow. I'm certainly willing to give it a try.

Worst case scenario, he uses mine as a pillow instead 🤷

• Heart
Ruben is following the residency app thing. Will he do a chat with fans?? Can we finally ask him our burning questions? Question 1: how do you like to be ridden? Like reverse cowgirl, or?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.