Roz Purcell.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they did because one of her rings looks like a chupi wedding band. Didn't her sister do something similar where they threw a party which was a surprise wedding.

Reactions: 1
Wonder is she being different for the sake of different with all the cheap rings probably will come out and say she doesn’t agree with spending money on a ring … obviously can understand that but feel she would have to push that narrative if u get me? Maybe I’m being harsh!?
Sorry edit : chupi rings are more expensive than I thought haha

Reactions: 3
Wonder is she being different for the sake of different with all the cheap rings probably will come out and say she doesn’t agree with spending money on a ring … obviously can understand that but feel she would have to push that narrative if u get me? Maybe I’m being harsh!?
I have to laugh at this 😂🤣😂😂 but they’re cheap in comparison to what he can afford

Reactions: 1
IMG_4513.jpeg

this is just one of the ones she has on lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I used to like Chipi and her stuff but her prices are off the scale for stones that shouldn’t be that expensive. It’s always grey diamonds, or labgrown as above, than should be significantly cheaper.
You’d be much better off going into some random jewellery shop in the suburbs or some unglamorous part of town, and haggling with them, then you might actually get value. Chupi and her prices are for mugs.

I looked up the spec on the above ring and there’s no reason for it to cost €28k or even close to it. I’d say you could commission a copy for a third of the price or less, and that’s being generous. That’s some markup just for it being a Chupi design!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Omg! Haha well the fact I thought they looked like a bunch of cheap rings says enough . I (obviously!)don’t know much about diamonds but imagine trendy brands like chupi are massively massively marked up ! But why would u give someone 7 rings ?!

Reactions: 7
Omg! Haha well the fact I thought they looked like a bunch of cheap rings says enough . I (obviously!)don’t know much about diamonds but imagine trendy brands like chupi are massively massively marked up ! But why would u give someone 7 rings ?!
Trying to be extra/special/unique?

I don’t think it will catch on though 🤔🫠🥴
IMO they are all taking away from each other, looks cluttered and like a fortune teller.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone find it odd that she posted basically every part of her engagement? Including the meal
Reading the comments from her insta friends does make me laugh. I hope they realise they won't be attending that wedding

Reactions: 2
Such a waste of the ring budget! The other Chupi ring above the pink one is about 3k. If he went into one of the Weldon's shops in the Powerscourt he'd have got an amazing rock for 30k and it would have been antique so still "sustainable".

Last edited:
Looking at the pics again it really gives off gypsy fortune teller vibes 😅I'd she picked it out.. God knows she was pushing for a ring

Reactions: 3
Did anyone notice her comment to Laura Fox? It made me cringe, only engaged a minute and already doing the “it’s your turn next” bit 🤦🏻‍♀️
Being engaged is about to become her whole personality. What's crazy is she has often complained about people saying that exact sentence to her. She's such a pain

Reactions: 8
I used to really like chupi but after seeing her business catch on and looking at what you get for your money there is definitely better options out there. I'd love to see them up close and for her explain why she has 7 rings on 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Being engaged is about to become her whole personality. What's crazy is she has often complained about people saying that exact sentence to her. She's such a pain
Isn’t that the attitude of every influencer. They get engaged, a house, a baby and each step is their entire personality. I like Roz has always been a bit different in that she’s never seemed in a rush to do anything so hopefully she stays the same.

Congrats to her though I do like her.

Reactions: 4
I used to really like chupi but after seeing her business catch on and looking at what you get for your money there is definitely better options out there. I'd love to see them up close and for her explain why she has 7 rings on 😂😂
Totally feel the same. Anyone got any recommendations of local jewellers apart from Chupi you would recommend?!

Totally feel the same. Anyone got any recommendations of local jewellers apart from Chupi you would recommend?!
Would 100% recommend buying 2nd hand. As the person above mentioned, Powers court town centre not a bad place to start. You can get the item remodelled If you like

• Heart