Roxy Winstanley #5- J still doesn't sleep, that's nothing new. let's see how Ron f*cks up kid number 2

What's in store for 2024?

• Scott finally gives up on man hands and leaves

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • She will restrict diet again and give kid 2 massive allergies

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Will have a breakdown at first mention of geriatric pregnancy

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • We will see 127 posts of side by side selfies and mention of 42 litre blood loss

Votes: 16 80.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loves the attention doesn’t she? 😂 Why is she sharing that her pregnancy is consultant lead and she had loads of appointments? It’s so strange! I think it would be weird showing all the letters to a friend so why would she share it with strangers on line? She’s absolutely made up with herself isn’t she? 😂 is this her way of telling everyone how high risk she is because she almost died? She doesn’t mention it enough 🥱

I’m on the edge of my seat waiting for the yellow bikini to make an appearance 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So cringe. Videos herself dancing to post. She's such an attention beg. She thinks she's clever trying to cover her extra toe too. But you can still see it 😂🤭
Honestly, why can’t she give her daughter some privacy? These moments should be private and special, but we know she’s set it up to post to strangers.
The irony that BJ doesn’t get any privacy whatsoever whether she’s constipated, not sleeping, eating too much, throwing a tantrum, having a swimming lesson and Scott doesn’t get a mention! If she can respect a grown man’s privacy then it should be easy to respect a child’s privacy who has no choice!

Honestly, why can’t she give her daughter some privacy? These moments should be private and special, but we know she’s set it up to post to strangers.
The irony that BJ doesn’t get any privacy whatsoever whether she’s constipated, not sleeping, eating too much, throwing a tantrum, having a swimming lesson and Scott doesn’t get a mention! If she can respect a grown man’s privacy then it should be easy to respect a child’s privacy who has no choice!
she doesnt respect his privacy, she resents him so pretends he doesn't exist (most of the time)

Reactions: 1
she can't do that. she can't give anyone any respect because everyone else is a prop for her social media. Remember that picture of BJ and the bullshit quote "we're all living in BJs world" -but we're not Ron. you just use and abuse everyone as you see fit to make your life look better. You don't care who is sacrificed, or what damage it does. Whether it being you looking hot standing next to a fat "mate" in the pictures you post of their birthday, belittling your boyfriend or showing your naked daughter for thousands of people to see on Instagram. And let's face it, you know that 99% of your followers are creeps and pests. You are putting your 2 year old daughter into a world of creeps and she has absolutely no choice in the matter. You evil witch. You should be doing the EXACT opposite

Reactions: 3
So she's still in the tit little apartment that she pretends is a house. They must be panic buying a bigger place because of the second sprog.

• Haha
So she's still in the tit little apartment that she pretends is a house. They must be panic buying a bigger place because of the second sprog.
They bought the house a little while back (or so she claims), they've just been doing it up until now.

My guess is the flat is either rented or Scott owned it and he's keeping it. Or they couldn't sell it.

I have a feeling the new place is only on her name as she used that LISA to pay for the deposit.
---
Why is she bothered if she thinks they’re crap? Surely if they were that bad you’d stop ordering from them! How embarrassing 😳 certainly wouldn’t be posting about it!
From seeing her social media, she has a habit of using things and then sending them all back so she doesn't have to pay for them. I bet they've spotted that and it's her fault really. She just doesn't want the deal to end.

She has the grand ambitions of being an influencer and being sent hauls of clothing by firms like PLT

Really though, these types of companies check the engagement levels and when her posts are running at something like 0.01% engagement, it just proves she has bought false fake followers.

What then follows is that no desireable companies want anything to do with her, pretty much like near enough every human on earth, and she ends up being sent free tablets for excessive wind 😂😂

• Haha
Calling your own daughter a little tit. Real nice Roxy

I'm sorry, but when I first saw this post, I felt sick. Reminded me of that TikTok bleep that posts her daughter licking eating pickles and licking Ice cream cones for 16 million followers. All the phallic videos getting 10x more likes and saves than any others. This is the world we live in, like it or not. And to be naive is bleeping dangerous. People are sick and predators are everywhere. She posted 10 pics, why that one first?? Why wouldn't Scott say, hey maybe not share that?

She may have a ton of fake followers, but it only takes one creep to screenshot it and have it end up somewhere bad. Is she really this dumb?

Firstly, all this BJ crap should have gone on the private account she SPECIFICALLY made for that reason.
Second, there is absolutely no reason to share those pics. Did the 100 likes get you off Ron? Boost your sad ego? Well you put your daughter in danger every bleeping day. And her pussy baby daddy and crazy family and one mate, let her do it. Jesus I'm so angry and sad for that kid. And now another is on the way

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She has the grand ambitions of being an influencer and being sent hauls of clothing by firms like PLT

Really though, these types of companies check the engagement levels and when her posts are running at something like 0.01% engagement, it just proves she has bought false fake followers.

What then follows is that no desireable companies want anything to do with her, pretty much like near enough every human on earth, and she ends up being sent free tablets for excessive wind 😂😂
That was probably the case when she was in fitnesss. I think these days her IG is mostly like her teenage diary, where she writes every random thought that crosses her head not realising that a normal person, would keep most of those to themselves.

The PLT thing whinge wasn't going to get her any sponsorships 😂 I reckon she just didnt like that her free meal ticket where she could buy all she wanted and never pay for it, was over.

I think she is delusional, but not as much as to think she can make it as any type of influencer now with bad quality photos, no engagement and unplanned content 😃 At least she had SOME self awareness!

FFS THE CRYING!!! THE GUILT!!! who bleeping talks like this and then posts it on SM? Motherhood ain’t that deep!! Why does constantly have to make everything such a bloody drama & battle.

No the mum guilt doesn’t get you from all over because most of us are focused on the bloody children we have, we don’t get time to sit and obsess about ourselves.

Will she miss me? HOW!!! She bloody haunts that kid, B doesn’t get time to miss her. Ron you sleep in her cot for gods sake, you really need to get over yourself and grow the duck up.

Child birth has been mentioned 🤦🏼‍♀️ this is going to be a tit show! I’ve popcorn ready 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I read that and all that I can hear is ‘me, me, me’ 🙄 Even when she’s trying to ‘convey’ her concern for BJ it’s overwhelmingly about herself. She’s desperate for BJ to have seperation anxiety etc as she somehow thinks that it’s a reflection of her being the greatest mum ever! 🙄 If she was so concerned about being away from BJ she’d have got a job where she doesn’t leave her at her grandparents over night every week! Surely being the highly qualified, sought after ‘Vet’ that she is she’d walk into another job 🤔

Also, if she’s at a high risk during birth then surely they would’ve recommended a c section! Obviously Ron doesn’t like to take advice and likes to view child birth as a competition so she probably declined. Remember her bragging about how amazing she was during child birth 🙄 until she lost a barrel of blood of course.

still no yellow bikini post 🤔

Also, who uses the term ‘multiples’ for a second baby? She’s such a drama queen. I’ve got two children and have never referred to them as having multiple children 😂

Reactions: 3
I read that and all that I can hear is ‘me, me, me’ 🙄 Even when she’s trying to ‘convey’ her concern for BJ it’s overwhelmingly about herself. She’s desperate for BJ to have seperation anxiety etc as she somehow thinks that it’s a reflection of her being the greatest mum ever! 🙄 If she was so concerned about being away from BJ she’d have got a job where she doesn’t leave her at her grandparents over night every week! Surely being the highly qualified, sought after ‘Vet’ that she is she’d walk into another job 🤔

Also, if she’s at a high risk during birth then surely they would’ve recommended a c section! Obviously Ron doesn’t like to take advice and likes to view child birth as a competition so she probably declined. Remember her bragging about how amazing she was during child birth 🙄 until she lost a barrel of blood of course.

still no yellow bikini post 🤔

Also, who uses the term ‘multiples’ for a second baby? She’s such a drama queen. I’ve got two children and have never referred to them as having multiple children 😂
You can tell she’s hoping this pregnancy will be as dramatic as possible. She’s craves the drama so she can post it online.

There will be no yellow bikini until she has an established bump, it made an appearance around 6 months last time, then it will be a triple compare collage of her mum, her with B & this pregnancy.

She’s straight back In with The PT who told her what she wanted to hear last time, even though it was against what her midwife said 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 4