Roxy Winstanley #5- J still doesn't sleep, that's nothing new. let's see how Ron f*cks up kid number 2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ we get it. You're bleeping pregnant. Imagine being around this absolute psycho on the daily. Obvious why she has no mates and everyone hates her.
I don’t think anyone in her ‘real life’ is interested and that’s why she posts so much mundane tit on line. She genuinely believes that her pregnancies are completely unique and of course harder than anybody else’s. She can’t help but post about how great she thinks she’s doing in the face of adversity, sorry I mean a very normal pregnancy albeit a ‘geriatric pregnancy’ 😂 The only thing she is showing is that she really struggles to cope.

Reactions: 3
Why is she acting like someone is making her get up at 4.30am on her day off, this is your own choice!
What would be the point in her doing it if she didn’t show everybody her super powers and how amazing she is to CHOOSE to get up so early and workout? Doesn’t everybody share their decisions to thousands of strangers and then complain about them? Oh hang on, no they don’t 🙄

I wonder what has made her an impulsive attention seeker? Absolutely baffling!

Reactions: 2
I wonder what has made her an impulsive attention seeker? Absolutely baffling!
She was massively unpopular as a child, still is as an adult now, so she never actually formed friendships which fulfilled the need for attention or communication with others.

So now she seeks validation and attention off pervs and sex offenders online, posts photos of her daughter in various stages of undress and lets god knows who view them and screenshot them

All for the little buzz she gets when a total strange (see perv and sex offender) likes a photo online 🤷🏻‍♂️

What is that?!?! Is that the 6th toe? Mutant crooked toe?

And zoomed in, it looks like she has even edited and covered something up. Hahahahahahahaha

Remember when she said she felt sorry for Scott having a foot fetish?? Hahaha 😂
duck me that is vile 🤢🤢

even her edited photos are disgusting

imagine what she must be in real life, bet her breath stinks as well

#ColgateSmile or not 🥴🥴

• Haha
I’m sorry but that’s the most pathetic jacket spud I’ve ever seen!! It’s not even a real spud it’s one of those fake sweat potato ones 🤦🏼‍♀️ clearly she’s still in restriction diet mode.

Where’s the sweetcorn and onion!!!

Bagged grated cheese!!!

Sushi my arse, it’s just the least calorie food.
Then she’s moaning about what her child eats. God she irritates me with food, she’s pregnant, take the food shackles off!!

Irrational food rant over 🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 4