Roxy Winstanley #3 She's a witch to Raa and photoshops her bum, always hides Scott and plays the martyr mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her brother Ben is a right gif as well, does some stupid podcast about Everton FC and acts all entitled from it.

From when I’ve met him, Jordan isn’t too bad in all honesty

none sorry, bit hard to dig around something like that without exposing myself

I’m sure it’ll come out in the wash eventually
Pretty sure they mustve got into an argument, he is a lot more reserved and less interested in social media, and keeping him out of the picture was part of the agreement. I don't know this first hand but its what it makes most sense

Reactions: 2
Pretty sure they mustve got into an argument, he is a lot more reserved and less interested in social media, and keeping him out of the picture was part of the agreement. I don't know this first hand but its what it makes most sense
It’ll be something daft like that she thought he wasn’t ‘ supporting ‘ her enough on SM so saw her arse over it

She is consumed by SM validation so will have blown a tiny situation in to something massive

And if she just posted as a fitness influencer then that would make sense. However, she constantly posts about their daughter and the overwhelming majority of interaction is from pervs, what father would agree to that? Prior to BJ being born Scott was always in her posts, I mean if he allowed posts of him being sick 🤢 next to a toilet on NYE then he’s not that private. How does a father have an agreement that she’s not to post anything of him but his daughter is fair game. It doesn’t add up.

Reactions: 3
So we’re celebrating half year birthdays now?

Oooohhhh the arrival of her brothers baby has hit her hard.

Have mummy & daddy Wyn been a bit distracted by the new bundle of joy? Has a bit of the lime light gone
Half birthday, absolute joke.
Just read that. She makes it all about herself. HER being a mummy. HER feeling. HER everything! It reads as if BJ is just a prop to make herself look better, stronger, the best (ahem I can't type this without bursting into laughter) mummy. It's NEVER about BJ. What a sad way to look at it.

Reactions: 3
how odd is it that she has taken the time and effort to set up a camera to record herself holding the baby and doing some tit in the kitchen

literally the same thing that 99.9% of parents have to do every single day of their life

Reactions: 5
how odd is it that she has taken the time and effort to set up a camera to record herself holding the baby and doing some tit in the kitchen

literally the same thing that 99.9% of parents have to do every single day of their life
But errr BJ sorta looks like she’s being forced to be carried? And she’s a toddler….
but yes, so strange to just set the camera up & force the child to be held.

Reactions: 1
🙄 I can’t see as I don’t follow the crank anymore but she’s always loved a good camera set up whilst she carries BJ and ‘multi-tasks’ 🙄 I think there must be a specific name for her personality disorder.

Imagine being arsed to set up a camera in your tiny shite apartment to record walking back and forth with your kid and speed it up for a bunch of strangers on Instagram. Get a bleeping life Ron 🥱🥱😂😂
you know for a fact that she was sitting round in some scruffy pj bottoms and then went and changed to ‘ show off ‘ her legs 🥴🥴

• Haha
Haha no surprise she threw in the Woe is Me pic of her in hospital. Can't let BJ 18 month birthday overshadow her blood loss near death trauma 🥴

She places emojis on BJ naked in stories, but not for the posts. Naked pics all over that recent reel!!!! 😕

Scott, for crying out loud-if you are reading this, stop Ron putting half naked pictures of your daughter online. There are some seriously warped and disgusting men looking at pictures of your baby girl.

Attachments

Imagine being arsed to set up a camera in your tiny shite apartment to record walking back and forth with your kid and speed it up for a bunch of strangers on Instagram. Get a bleeping life Ron 🥱🥱😂😂
When I see that picture all I think is that for someone that makes such a big deal of being a gym bunny, she really has underdeveloped calves. What a poor training programme she must have. Even her own strengths she isn't that great at.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
😂 why does she constantly need to post that picture of herself with an oxygen mask on? Everyone of your followers have seen it Ron, we all know you lost 10 buckets of blood, WE KNOW! You’ve mentioned it a few times 😂 She really does amuse me, it’s so embarrassing how much attention she craves, she can’t even allow her daughter to have all of the attention on such a special day as her ‘18 month birthday’ 🤔 😂 FFS, we knew a new grandchild would tip her over the edge didn’t we? Almost makes me regret unfollowing the sociopath. I will keep saying this, she must be an absolute nightmare to live with. She willingly shows this part of her life!!!! Can you imagine what she is actually like? 😳

Reactions: 6