Roxy Winstanley #3 She's a witch to Raa and photoshops her bum, always hides Scott and plays the martyr mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will only sleep on me, I wonder why? Brightly lit room, or the constant light from her mobile. No wonder the poor kid can't sleep.

Reactions: 1
Eeeewwww, WTF? So she wants to immortalise her breast milk that her daughter was allergic too? What an attention seeker, why does she have to share this tit?
---
Came here to say the same thing 🤣🤣 a quick bloody google found the answer though. She’s clearly after a freebie as she stopped BF 9 months ago.
But googling it wouldn’t give her the attention she craves!

Reactions: 2
Surely that rancid milk is that last thing she should be immortalising? BJ was allergic to it and breastfeeding was a nightmare for Ron.
Why would she want a reminder of that?
Unless it's the same as people having Jesus on a cross. To show the sacrifice he made for man kind. Ron will make BJ wear it to show the sacrifice she gave for BJ.

Jesus died for our sins, Ron gave up CrossFit 6hrs every day for BJs super breastmilk.

It's basically the same....oh my GOD. Is Ron the second coming of Christ? It all makes sense now 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She breast fed for about 5 minutes & she was crap at it. Who is arsed about making a charm out of it? I gave all my excess milk away. I haven’t got a pearl necklace of it. Ewwww no.

• Sick
Surely that rancid milk is that last thing she should be immortalising? BJ was allergic to it and breastfeeding was a nightmare for Ron.
Why would she want a reminder of that?
Unless it's the same as people having Jesus on a cross. To show the sacrifice he made for man kind. Ron will make BJ wear it to show the sacrifice she gave for BJ.

Jesus died for our sins, Ron gave up CrossFit 6hrs every day for BJs super breastmilk.

It's basically the same....oh my GOD. Is Ron the second coming of Christ? It all makes sense now 🥴
Absolutely howling!!! 😂😂😂

I wonder why she decided to delete that story and repost it with a different caption. First one didn't get enough reactions? She should be using Google to find how to get bj to sleep instead of obsessing over her old body. Sad cow
Kid probably slept well last night and she can’t keep up with her own lies and had to change it. Like the time she went for her consultation about getting fake boobs and posted a story about how the doctor said she had ‘perfect’ tear drop shape breasts…then tagged the place in the next story and deleted the first story (because it was clearly a lie) LOLLL

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s always on her phone in the room with that kid no wonder she doesn’t sleep

Imagine Instagram posts being a priority in your life? She’s not even an ‘influencer’, it’s just purely for the attention 😳 😬

Kid probably slept well last night and she can’t keep up with her own lies and had to change it. Like the time she went for her consultation about getting fake boobs and posted a story about how the doctor said she had ‘perfect’ tear drop shape breasts…then tagged the place in the next story and deleted the first story (because it was clearly a lie) LOLLL
I didn’t know she posted that 😂 she’s obsessed with herself, she’s gives me the ick. I can’t look away any longer and had to follow her again and her post about having baby number 2 or 3 🙄 no amount of subtle posts are going to convince me that Scott wants another baby with you 😂 Also, where would she put these babies? Surely she’d be thinking about moving to a house with at least 3 bedrooms! 🤨 and will she palm them off to her mum and dads every week when she’s away for work? That’s a lot to put on grandparents, especially when they already have another grandchild on the way.

So today we have a selection of the absolute muppet shaming her friends time keeping, could she look anymore smug? Ron she’s your only mate I’d treat her better than that?

Clearly stating that Scott and her put fighting and his hair line is receding.

Fat shaming her child already? Jesus😳 no way is that baby in 4-5 year old clothes.

Reminding everyone that she restricted her diet so much she made her child ill.

Still sitting in her babies bedroom on her phone wondering why she won’t sleep!!!!!

She is such a bleep.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That post about the receding hair line 😲🤣 Shes actually gone there and humiliated him like that on Instagram, wow! She has no boundaries! This is why her insta account is gold, her ego is out of control.
---
So today we have a selection of the absolute muppet shaming her friends time keeping, could she look anymore smug? Ron she’s your only mate I’d treat her better than that?

Clearly stating that Scott and her put fighting and his hair line is receding.

Fat shaming her child already? Jesus😳 no way is that baby in 4-5 year old clothes.

Reminding everyone that she restricted her diet so much she made her child ill.

Still sitting in her babies bedroom on her phone wondering why she won’t sleep!!!!!

She is such a bleep.
Your observations are spot on 👌🏻