Roxy Winstanley #3 She's a witch to Raa and photoshops her bum, always hides Scott and plays the martyr mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All you nasty trolls, do you all not realise that Miss Roxanne Winstanley ( AKA Ron) is the only woman to give birth since Mary took shelter in that stable.
Of course she's having a tough time, she haemorrhaged every drop of blood out of her body and even lost a few litres more, because remember lasses, she is superwoman and her blood is more superior than ours!!

She needs to come with a trigger warning because showing that miniscule amount of food is all kinds of wrong, the young girls who follow her, the ones already caught up in ED's are going to think that's enough food for her and she trains and works and has a baby so if she can survive on that then maybe I could too.
It's so, so wrong!

She needs a break from social media, why aren't her family stepping up and telling her?
Why do they all walk on eggshells around her. It's all fucked up...She is fucked up!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve unfollowed her, she just makes me angry. I follow so many accounts on Instagram and she is by far the most irritating and self obsessed and that is saying something. The only woman on planet earth to give birth and have a career. She doesn’t know how lucky she is to have parents who routinely have their granddaughter over night so she can continue with her ‘vet’ 😉 career. I can no longer watch her constantly complaining of how hard it is being the only mother to exist 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
BJ is flat out on the changing table, why take a pic? Why not just move her into her cot and enjoy your evening. Everything has to be documented and bragged about.. news flash there's billions of working mothers in the world, many single mothers with newborns who have to do it all because they have nobody else. Be thankful Scott was with you during that time, and maybe consider getting some sleep advice so BJ does sleep better and you're not longer sleep deprived 🙄 wish I could see her rock up at the school gates when BJ is 4 and still rear facing 🤣

Reactions: 1
CD5A6E52-27FC-486E-AE27-1C860B0EA22E.jpeg

Just when you thought you had seen it all.

WHAT THE duck IS SHE DOING?!?!

This woman is absolutely tapped in the head. What grown woman climbs into her kids cot and then takes a photo to post to the internet. Notice also she has her phone in her hand. And then she wonders why BJ won’t sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
😂 not following her anymore but this is priceless. What is wrong with her? I can’t help think that she just wants to prove yet again how amazing she is and that she can climb and fit into a cot! Her family need to have a word pronto, she needs some kind of medical intervention because she is clearly not right in the head.

Reactions: 3
This old meme is all I can think of
🤣🤣🤣🤣 she actually climbed in there so she could get a photo to put on the gram didn’t she? 🤣🤣 what a sad little life Ron? What must Scott and his family make of her? I bet they’re wishing he’d stuck with his wife, this is karma for you Scott!

This is beyond pathetic. No wonder the kid doesn’t sleep she’s in her room constantly on her bloody phone. Her parents need to have a serious word with her. It’s genuinely laughable that she expects her child to sleep while she’s in her room on her phone.

I think they’re still together and unfollowing each other is something to do with why they don’t acknowledge each other on social media. Can you claim as a single working parent more than if you’re with someone?

Based on her ‘liking’ the attached post, I think perhaps her & Scott have broken up? But saying that, who’s in the flat looking after BJ when she’s having a 5am gym session?
I don’t know, does she have beef with Scott’s family maybe and having a dig

I think they’re still together and unfollowing each other is something to do with why they don’t acknowledge each other on social media. Can you claim as a single working parent more than if you’re with someone?
If you’re living together then no. She really didn’t like BJ shouting Da & Dada she tried everything to get her to say mum and it was a no go!! That child is going to drive her nuts 🤣🤣

Based on her ‘liking’ the attached post, I think perhaps her & Scott have broken up? But saying that, who’s in the flat looking after BJ when she’s having a 5am gym session?
What if they’re his kids too? 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s trying to erase him from his child’s life. She’s really not a nice person at all is she?
---
I don’t know, does she have beef with Scott’s family maybe and having a dig
Would love to know the 🫖 on her relationship with Scott’s family, I’d bet all isn’t well. I doubt she is the type to ‘allow’ anybody else to have any influence over Scott or BJ!

Who ever thought 2.5 hours training per day X 6 days a week was normal? She’s such a crank.

Her adrenals must be worn out from how she lives her life 💤

Who ever thought 2.5 hours training per day X 6 days a week was normal? She’s such a crank.

Her adrenals must be worn out from how she lives her life 💤
She doesn’t think of that. She’s only concerned with how she looks. You never see her eating fruit or veg it’s all manufactured protein crap in a tub.

That poor child is going to be tortured her whole life over her weight and diet, she won’t even let her have a bit of chocolate or cake. Poor kid.

She doesn’t think of that. She’s only concerned with how she looks. You never see her eating fruit or veg it’s all manufactured protein crap in a tub.

That poor child is going to be tortured her whole life over her weight and diet, she won’t even let her have a bit of chocolate or cake. Poor kid.
she’ll be giving her plain chicken and rice for her packed lunch

poor kid will be trading her shoes for a bit of chocolate 🍫

• Haha
Ron has a 0.54% engagement. That's unbelievable. She bares her soul and her entire life, including BJs for 0.54% engagement! She spends HOURS setting up posts, editing pics, searching "funny" memes. For basically nothing. I think Insta is her only friend. She uses it like a diary

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8