Roxy Winstanley #3 She's a witch to Raa and photoshops her bum, always hides Scott and plays the martyr mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well let him you control freak!! You can spend 24/7 in the gym and eating chicken & broccoli 🤦🏼‍♀️
She definitely hates Scott doesn’t she? Just tell him to look after his daughter rather than put it on instagram? How humiliating for Scott 😳 There is no other explanation, if she didn’t intend it to insult Scott she would’ve said how lucky BJ is to have a Dad who does, but she always lets us know that BJ is at her Nans when she’s working away. Do you think they’ve split and she’s having a dig? I can’t imagine any father putting up with sly posts like that!
---

Why don't you have child locks on those cupboards, Ron?
I guess acting like a responsible Mum would stop you making up stories though wouldn't it & we can't be having that 🤥
This bleep needs to grow the duck up!!
I know, I mean they live in a studio apartment so BJ has full access to the kitchen, even if she doesn’t see the danger surely the mess would be enough to get safety locks.

Imagine learning to walk and unscrew lids on jars all in one week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tell me you resent having a baby without telling me you resent having a baby 🤦🏼‍♀️

Sorry, did BJ ask to be born? No, she decided to become a mum the absolutely dick, she made that decision, it’s not a sacrifice. She must spend every bleeping day looking for crappy quotes.
I can’t believe she openly admits that having BJ is a sacrifice, poor child. She totally expected to still be climbing mountains and be in the gym daily didn’t she? Isn’t part of having a child wanting to experience life with them and not continue with your old life? WTF! Her posts are so odd and sound so resentful of motherhood. It’s always about what she has given up and how hard it is. Even her positive posts have an undertone of annoyance about them. She’s constantly seeking admiration for simply being a mother! She’s struggling to accept that this is motherhood and you have to put another person first. I
---

I can’t believe she openly admits that having BJ is a sacrifice, poor child. She totally expected to still be climbing mountains and be in the gym daily didn’t she? Isn’t part of having a child wanting to experience life with them and not continue with your old life? WTF! Her posts are so odd and sound so resentful of motherhood. It’s always about what she has given up and how hard it is. Even her positive posts have an undertone of annoyance about them. She’s constantly seeking admiration for simply being a mother! She’s struggling to accept that this is motherhood and you have to put another person first.

Reactions: 5
Quote from @whatisthisigworld :

She’s constantly seeking admiration for simply being a mother! She’s struggling to accept that this is motherhood and you have to put another person first.

Absolutely! That's exactly it. And honestly women just naturally pick it up and move on, where she hasn't a goddamn clue.

Take the stupid sleep sack off. Turn off the bleeping lights and leave her alone. Simple. Always trying to look the martyr but ends up looking the worst mum ever 🥴

Attachments

I took the sleep sacks off once my children were able to pull themselves up as it seemed a bit hazardous if they were standing in the cot 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Oh just duck the duck off. It’s Saturday night. Order a takeaway and actually enjoy some food. She must drive her family nuts, with everything she posts.
Or just cook something when BJ is in bed or maybe Scott could look after HIS daughter or cook something. She just loves being a martyr doesn’t she? But she just makes herself look bitter about her ‘sacrifice’ 🙄

She's a stupid, narcissistic, vacuous, vain, pathetic piece of utter tit!!!
When the duck is she going to grow up?
My daughter is around the same age as Ron & she has 2 kids and she works full time & can still manage to cook a decent, healthy meal each evening.
Who sits there on a weekend & eats that and then thinks I'll post this on social media 🙄
Imagine going to your Mums and laying on her sofa eye bleeping yourself for an instagram story & saying you're asleep when your wide a-bleeping-wake!!!
bleeping crank!!

• Haha
She definitely hates Scott doesn’t she? Just tell him to look after his daughter rather than put it on instagram? How humiliating for Scott 😳 There is no other explanation, if she didn’t intend it to insult Scott she would’ve said how lucky BJ is to have a Dad who does, but she always lets us know that BJ is at her Nans when she’s working away. Do you think they’ve split and she’s having a dig? I can’t imagine any father putting up with sly posts like that!
---

I know, I mean they live in a studio apartment so BJ has full access to the kitchen, even if she doesn’t see the danger surely the mess would be enough to get safety locks.

Imagine learning to walk and unscrew lids on jars all in one week 😂
Surely it's not a studio? It's a 2 bed.

Reactions: 1
Everything has to be hard or painstaking. She can stick as many I love my daughter quotes about being a mum but the resentment of that child is dripping off her. This is life love, you’re not number 1 anymore.

Reactions: 2
Surely it's not a studio? It's a 2 bed.
I guess it depends on your definition of studio, some would say a joint living area and kitchen is a studio. But I guess it could be determined as a 2 bed. My point was, she can’t close off a kitchen so you’d need even more safety locks etc because it’s accessible at all times she’s in the living area.
---

Everything has to be hard or painstaking. She can stick as many I love my daughter quotes about being a mum but the resentment of that child is dripping off her. This is life love, you’re not number 1 anymore.
Her daily resentment quote 🙄

Attachments

She’s truly trying to undermine Scott in every way possible. No she isn’t a Winstanley she’s a Wilson. She looks like her dad, not your brother, stop trying to wind her dad up over social media you bleeping child. Stop using your kid to get at him.
The long but between the nose and top lip are the same, but the rest I see, Scott. Sorry Ron 😂

She’s truly trying to undermine Scott in every way possible. No she isn’t a Winstanley she’s a Wilson. She looks like her dad, not your brother, stop trying to wind her dad up over social media you bleeping child. Stop using your kid to get at him.
And it's funny that they don't even follow each other anymore. She's like a child throwing tantrum everyday.

And you're so right, there is no resemblance whatsoever there. Surely Scott is done with her antics. She is exhausting just watching on sm. Imagine living with the cow! 🫠😂

• Haha
I know, I’m starting to feel sorry for Scott 😳 I couldn’t have put it better myself, she tries to undermine him constantly on Instagram, how embarrassing. That’s her daughters father but it’s like she’s trying to erase him, I think they must’ve split up because no man would put up with this tit. She doesn’t realise that it just makes her look more of a crank and people won’t blame him if he’s walked out.

Reactions: 4