Roxy Winstanley #2 lost litres of blood, has PTSD but back to the gym ‘it’s all about me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Ron!! 👋

She took all those stories down! Hahahaha!! They were only up for about 12 hours. Must have read here and realized she sounded like an absolute bleep! Obvious she wrote her own questions. Took hours posting the right pics and lengthy answers. To just delete them. I wonder how many commented overnight and she felt a prick when she woke up. We see right through your BS Ron! We are always watching 👀

Now look at her back peddling on breastfeeding. All pregnancy she bragged how she would exclusively breastfeed, but now that it's complicated, anything is fine.

Still can't believe she took those stories down early. But they are here forever on Tattle! 🥴

I’m so glad I have my business account so I could see them, I had secondhand embarrassment for her!

She probably took them down because the trucker hated his titties being exposed and she did make a massive dig “his life hasn’t changed”🙄.

I see she mentioned she had a review at the hospital (clearly reading here) and has come to terms with her traumatic birth and blood loss even though she LOVED labour and delivering….

I thought she had PTSD? Who diagnosed that, the physio?🙄

She also slowly crept in she’s transitioning to formula,… I do feel sorry for BJ and all these allergies. I didn’t even realise you could do that to a child during pregnancy, so sad!

Had to add the crying photo for good measure.
9B13D671-E04E-47A0-9125-5238139EAFE7.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’m so glad I have my business account so I could see them, I had secondhand embarrassment for her!

She probably took them down because the trucker hated his titties being exposed and she did make a massive dig “his life hasn’t changed”🙄.

I see she mentioned she had a review at the hospital (clearly reading here) and has come to terms with her traumatic birth and blood loss even though she LOVED labour and delivering….

I thought she had PTSD? Who diagnosed that, the physio?🙄

She also slowly crept in she’s transitioning to formula,… I do feel sorry for BJ and all these allergies. I didn’t even realise you could do that to a child during pregnancy, so sad!

Had to add the crying photo for good measure.
View attachment 1133900
Nah the bloke down the corner shop diagnosed it

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Holy bleeping tit, I didn't clock that crying breast feeding pic yesterday.
Who for starters would even take a pic of themselves crying & post it on social media?
But the biggest question is what kind of full on weirdo does that with their baby suckling on their breast...It's blown my mind that one!
Ron, you're a crackpot mate, go & seek help IMMEDIATELY!!!

Reactions: 3
Holy bleeping tit, I didn't clock that crying breast feeding pic yesterday.
Who for starters would even take a pic of themselves crying & post it on social media?
But the biggest question is what kind of full on weirdo does that with their baby suckling on their breast...It's blown my mind that one!
Ron, you're a crackpot mate, go & seek help IMMEDIATELY!!!
It’s sad really, she’s blatantly not got anyone doing that for her. Still with that pic and knowing she posts fir the pervs my sympathy disappears, bet she’s watches herself cry in the mirror

Honestly tired of the influencer free tit. This witch has the nerve to get free clothing, post it and promote it, and now sell it and profit from it on her depop. She blatantly has no regard for right and wrong about ANYTHING. Im sure hot milk lingerie would love to know about this....
[email protected]

Attachments

• Angry
Honestly tired of the influencer free tit. This witch has the nerve to get free clothing, post it and promote it, and now sell it and profit from it on her depop. She blatantly has no regard for right and wrong about ANYTHING. Im sure hot milk lingerie would love to know about this....
She is such a bleep 🤬
Nasty, greedy, grabby witch, she has some bleeping cheek.

Won't touch soya, dairy, eggs etc, but has a bottle of wine sat there & is about to have "one" glass 🤥
Walking, talking contradiction this woman.
Why even put it on your social media if you don't want the "mum police" to start??!!!
Just duck off, Ron, you pathetic little girl

Thanks for starting a new thread @justwanttochat
Recap ;
Ron had a baby, BJ. She was 72 weeks pregnant when she went into labour.
Labour was a breeze though, it was afterwards that Ron lost every drop of blood in her body and died, yup she died, well she didn't but I thought I'd exaggerate a tad just like Winstanley herself.
Drain pipe legs AKA Scott is missing, leaving Super Mum with the super de duper engorged veiny tits to do EVERYTHING herself.
Bad man Scott, you thirst trap teasing bastard 🤢
Fast forward 7 weeks & Ron is back trying to regrow the arse she never had, oh and she got a bonus from work and spent the whole £6:99 on bots
Aye we see you Ron 👀
We see you!!!
Just had another laugh at this recap. Bravo 😂

Anyone think she’s going to have a total nightmare when the PP hair loss kicks in? Her hair looks awful already!

FD17A3A2-4AA4-4856-8777-7027EE630641.jpeg

She's been getting Botox since she was 25!! and she constantly brags how great her skin is thanks to mummy Wyns genes, no love your chock full of Botox and filler, not great skin.

She'a tried so many different aesthetic companies, just give it a few weeks and she will be putting up a story saying "I wouldn't trust anyone else with my face" 🤦🏻‍♀️

God you know she soooooo wants to sack off all these holistic remedy's and vegan food, she must mention everyday how many food swaps she's had to make, she needs to just get on with it, she's the one who greatly restricted her diet, now she's having to deal with the fall out from that and a baby she's made poorly. I bet she doesn't let Scott anywhere near BJ.

Reactions: 7
F61A3818-7D11-4A00-A591-D22E0FAC1FEB.png

She’s on Amazon while does the night feed? Is she mad? Night needs feeds should be blissful quiet & tempered down. I loved them & wouldn’t have dreamt of having my phone in my hand. She’s a vacuous cow isn’t she.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1135547
She’s on Amazon while does the night feed? Is she mad? Night needs feeds should be blissful quiet & tempered down. I loved them & wouldn’t have dreamt of having my phone in my hand. She’s a vacuous cow isn’t she.
That's why BJ isn't sleeping well, there's a constant mobile devise on and in her face. She will have had the iPad on too. Why doesn't she get the best baby daddy in the world to do a feed?

Still had to get her tit in a feeding picture, she truly values strangers likes and comments than her privacy. All babies reach out to hold something, it's normally a hand but seeing as her phone is constantly in hers BJ us having to make do with a necklace, the stupid bleep.

Maybe bedtime wouldn't take two hours if she put her phone down, turned off iPads and made it a calm quiet experience, like the one she made herself in hospital, but that was for Ron's benefit then, BJ can do one.

Absolutely no food in that fridge! No fruit and veg, snacks, meals, nothing... don't try and tell me she still doesn't have a fully fledged eating disorder as it's quite apparent that she does, and she'll end up giving that baby one when she grows up too. Vile

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
How long before we get a full baby sucking nipple shot photograph? 😃 place your bets.

How long before we get a full baby sucking nipple shot photograph? 😃 place your bets.
I think another week, when she makes a collage about her journey and the endless list of allergies BJ has with a lot of 💔💔💔💔💔💔 and 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺emojis- of course BJ will be “accidentally” cropped out

• Haha
I hash tagged her on insta and this pic came up, some guy commented & in typical Roxy style she bit his head off.
The bleep hates guys commenting on her pics, but puts the pics out there to gain attention in the first place, so I don't get it.
Plus she creams her knickers over these bearded, tattooed guys on tv/magazines/social media, but can you imagine her reaction if Scott or any other guy did what she does over women, she would go bleeping ballistic.
She really is a stupid witch, seriously though who the duck does she think she is?

Attachments

Someone needs to check on her and her mental health. Have any of you showed yourself breastfeeding on social media? Let alone twice in 24 hours. With 3 kids, I've nursed for almost 5 years!!! (Just did the maths and 😳) She acts like she is some saint because she is managing 7 weeks of it. No 👏 One 👏 Cares 👏

That post of her hulking like HeMan is from Dec 2019. She is sitting on her phone, scrolling her ig, looking at old posts of herself and most likely crying that she doesn't look like that. Hahahaha get a bleeping life Ron. There is so much more to life than a body. She has already ruined BJ diet for life because of her selfishness, and she is still that vain.

Attachments

Has she ever mentioned church before? What’s the sudden dropping of going to church

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.