Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Runningdietitian

I've had to join purely to comment because I cannot stand this complete and utter bullshit anymore... firstly I'm a single mum who trains in the gym and for marathons and works 37.5 hours a week while keeping a tidy house and eating properly. Oh, and my family live 250 miles away. I cope. It's not fucking hard. Even less so when you are in a relationship with a family who lives around the corner, so get a grip you idiot and accept that having a little dependant child takes a bit of work and you can no longer go to the gym twice a day because you "have to" for the fans....

I am a dietitian. Stop asking your followers what formula to give. Stop looking for freebies and stop breastfeeding. More so that we can stop listening to you moan on like a twat that you "cant" eat something, when in fact you are using breastfeeding as an excuse to not eat things, as a chance to complain and as a way of burning calories.

Finally. Leave Scott the fuck alone. So, he went out last night. So what? Bet you didn't tell him not to. But then moan that he did. He is allowed!!! Try doing the whole thing on your fucking own regardless.

You. Complete. Twat.

*breathe*

• Heart
Reactions: 11

codered

Just asked my husband as he unfortunately grew up around the family and yes, she did 👀

I’m looking forwards to this ☕ 😂
Ok sooooo it’s not the best tea but it makes me fume. I went to sixth form there and we had this day dedicated to career choices, university choices etc. Roxy was invited to the school to give an inspirational talk about how she had gotten into university to become a VET 🤣 She was cracking on like she was actually studying to be a veterinary surgeon and she’d done loads of work experience to get into the course as it’s really competitive. Honestly, I thought she was a vet until I saw her page on tattle. I was fuming because I’ve genuinely been done out of 10 minutes of my life by her cracking on she’s a vet and she’s the pride and joy of Upton Hall. The audacity!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

M99

Didn’t know she nearly died and had to have a life saving blood transfusion, she’s never mentioned it before 🙄
Omg never know someone to bang on about labour so bloody much! I had a hellish time with mine, but except my nearest no one knows anything about it, I certainly don’t repeat it on social media every few bloody weeks, jeeez

• Heart

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
⭐Nailed on proof that Ron Photoshops pics.⭐

On the left is from Ra's account. On the right is from Ron's. Compare the two. Ra just posted the pic. In Ron's, look at the way she's pinched her waist at the back. Only slightly, but definitely noticeable. And on the right thigh. She's made the muscle bulge bigger.

Ron I got you! You're a pathetic mess. You lie to everyone including yourself. You took a pic that Ra has taken and you've Photoshopped it to make yourself look thinner and more muscular. Instead of spending time on your phone setting thirst traps for men, watch some YouTube videos on how to get kids to sleep. Oh and on the subject of, take her out of that sleep sack for crying out loud, she's 1 and nearly walking.

Attachments

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
The pics of the jean's side by side, I mean how fucking triggering must this be for those with E.D or the young mums who a year post partum are still struggling to lose ANY weight.
She gives zero fucks because she's too vain and selfish to care about how her posts could potentially make someone else feel.
She isn't real or inspiring, she's simply vile to the core, she is everything I'd hate to see in my own daughters.

Reactions: 9

firsttimemummy

Another newbie here! Been following for a while but I can't take the shit no longer.

I'm a new mum to a nearly 6 month old.. She pissed me off the other week when she was like finally aume mummy time when she was at the hairdressers....she has mummy time when she goes the gym 3 times a week!! She's had more mummy rime than most new mums.. I'd love to be able to go the gym 3 times a week but like most my husband works all week and I don't have family nearby! Also the workouts at the gym when she takes the baby...wtf is she doing! I mean how dangerous is it to be lifting dumbells above a babies head and also having them in a sling attached to you on a bike...not only is there a risk of falling off but the poor baby could overheat!!! Stupid bastard!

Also if the baby is rolling like she claims...get it out the fuxking swaddle bag. I used the exact same bag with my little one and it helped so much in the first few months to prevent her waking due to the startle reflex but as soon as she even attempted rolling I took her out of it. She acts like she knows everything but has no clue!

Wouldn't be surprised if its all the supplements she takes causing BJs problems! I have a friend who has an allergy baby whose nearly a year old now that she's BF the whole times and she's not moaned half as much in nearly a year as she has in a few months! Can't wait for the weaning drama!

• Heart

DramaLlama247

The fact she is so obsessed with having a “gastro” bug, weighing at every opportunity and then sharing it first thing in a morning to brag about how much weight she’s losing should raise so many alarm bells but that’s Ron isn’t it, why don’t her family/Ra step in and tell her to pack it in

Sanitarium897

I just had to create an account to rant about this woman. I really enjoyed following her at the beginning but the moment she got pregnant it was like an accident you couldn't turn away from. She triggers me so much in so many ways. First of all, she behaves like she is the first person on earth to become a mother. I have a friend who just had twins - and she is just a happy person enjoying her babies not complaining about how much work everything is. Get a grip, Ron - not everything has to be about yourself.

And second of all what triggers me the most is her constant babbling about food, allergies, diet, workout etc etc. She clearly is not over her ED and she will pass it on to her child. This is why:

I have a mother who has been concerned about what I eat from a very young age. There were never any sweets, everything she cooked was super boring (chicken & broccoli, eggs & bread). My mother has been commenting on my appearance and weight every day for as long as I can remember. As a child I ate in secret because I was afraid my mother would see me - the result was that I was actually overweight as a child and my mother was constantly angry about it. In addition, my mother was always super thin, went to the solarium every other day (which, by the way, she also wanted me to do at a very early age). I then had binge eating attacks at 16, after which I threw up every time until I was 18 and moved out of home. Then I went to the other extreme and went to the gym every day. I lost 20kg in six months and for the first time I got recognition from my mother. I'm now 34, I had years of therapy and I'm still not over it. This shit will stick with you.
Does that remind you of anyone? I hope, for Bea's sake, that someone will intervene, but I expect the same will happen to her especially since I suspect that Ron's mum did the same to her.

• Heart

pardonme

If she was being sick all night why the F did she turn up at a baby class/soft play with Bea the next morning way less then 24hours later. Just to spread it to everyone else who plays in that area. Shes a selfish B!!!!!

Paula54

I know 😂😂 this is what I don’t get. Her LinkedIn is confusing too, it says she has a bachelors in applied science and veterinary science from uni of Liverpool. They don’t offer applied science, I’ve never heard of that as a degree? And you definitely can’t do both together it would be either or, vet science is 5 years (it says she studied for 4!). Anyone got any insight? I feel like you could be right that she’s failed something along the way and then she’s maybe found it hard to let go of. Or she’s 100% delusional and made the whole thing up. Either way it’s so weird!
I went to uni with her. She did bio veterinary science which from what I could tell was what people studied when they didn't get the grades to do actual veterinary science 🤷‍♀️

Ps. She was a dickhead then too

• Haha

Monkey47

VIP Member
Well she hasn’t mentioned it for a hot minute so time to roll out the ‘near death’ photos

Roxy bingo

Near death ✔
Sleep deprived
Post baby body
Shit herself in supermarket

• Haha
Reactions: 8

ThePidge

VIP Member
Any new mums lurking and commenting due to her triggering “I’m fat (not as lean as I used to be), tell me I look good” post, please do not be fooled by this wrinkly, lanky cunt.

She will have bounced back quicker than the average mum because she was in the gym twice a day and ate next to nothing throughout her pregnancy. She’s not worked hard PP because she hasn’t really needed to!!

This woman needs to stay fit because she relies on social media for validation and people to tell her she “looks great”, because her mates aren’t going to because she hasn’t got any. Anyone remember her rammed baby shower with her brothers gfs who are petrified of her?

As long as your friends and family support you and you’re happy, you’ll get back to your OG self…

Please also remember the miserable cow has cried more than any mum troll on this thread, gave her daughter copious amounts of allergies, rents a two bed flat in Wallasey, pretends to be a vet because being a key account manager is definitely not as impressive or requires a degree and was knocked up by a fella who’s dick was still drying from his wife.

lastly this woman is NEVER going to be happy with her body and will always mourn her body prebaby… would you really trade your life with this person?

PS. I hope B hawkins gives her hell during the 4 month regression.

a
43461F39-14D0-40AF-816F-EB3503654257.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
**Thread suggestion**

Roxy Winstanley #3 Always the martyr because the baby don't sleep & where has Scott gone, we ain't seen a peep.

firsttimemummy

When has she ever lived in baggy clothes??? She's constantly strutting around in 'booty shorts' and a bra!.

Seeing her posts doesn't make me feel any better about my mum tum and all the other flabby bits post baby. This could be really damaging for some new mums but I'm just glad I know she is full of crap.

Lookinglikewhat

She is a very nasty calculating cunt. Her followers dropping again, finally realising just how bad she is. Says jeans are from waaaaay back and then WOW THEY FIT. Fuck right off, it's the only reason you posted it.

Ha ha ha all you fucking fatties, moaning about trying to lose baby weight. Look at meeeeeeee.

All at the expense of having BJ have MASSIVE food allergies for her entire life.

Well done cunt 👏
And the second person that would fit in there would be a baby because they are maternity jeans! God she’s an idiot! Saying it like she’s lost 15 stone, not just simply had a baby! This is so self serving and damaging for other women. She is becoming harder and harder to watch. I am just waiting for the back at work hardship that as mothers, we’ve all been through. It will be so much a harder for her I’m sure! How is she going to cope having to work again?!
God she’s a train wreck!

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
We paid a sleep therapist to help us devise a plan to enable our kid to sleep. Our consultation took into account parenting styles, the child's personality and how we wanted to approach it. We did a gentle, no-crying-down method that worked within 5 nights of the 10-night protocol she'd given us. Best money we ever spent. Oh and we didn't tell anyone we did it and didn't broadcast all over social media that we hadn't slept for however long it was..... because NO ONE FUCKING CARES RON.

Edit: We used Child Sleep Solutions if anyone needs it. They were brilliant.

Gem1978

Sorry to be the one to say it, but give that kid some formula, If you knew that the stuff you were eating was making your kid sick then let’s be sensible here, happy bab, happy mum. Fed is best, put ur tits away x

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
You can tell miss Roxy Winstanley has relied on her looks her entire life. She is boring AF and has no personality. Nothing she says or posts is even remotely funny, no matter how many dumb emojis she puts with it.

Sorry for the news flash Ron, but no one thinks your kid is cute. No one except the parents and nanny really ever think a baby is cute. Put BJ on the private BJ account because your followers are still dropping cos no one cares.

And posting your almost naked baby using #gifted for free nappies and wipes is just sick. I'd rather pay for my own than do that to my child.

• Heart